26

"What happened" Ariana mumbles waking up. "The officer gave you some medicine and it helped you calm down so you slept for a little while" Pete kisses her head. Ariana nods her head.

"I love you" she says "I love you too" he smiles kissing her head gently. "Oh she's awake" the officers say coming into the room. "You were the ones who sent her to sleep" Pete says rather annoyed.

He knew she was stressed and worked up but she had just had her baby taken from her. He couldn't imagine how that must feel on the mother. Yes he had built and incredible bond with Bella but she created a bond for 9 months let's alone when she was born.

"Here take this" the officer hands Ariana a drink. "What is this" Ariana asks "water" he says and Ariana nods taking a sip. "It will help you keep calm" he says and Ariana nods.

"We have Andy in custody" he says "only took you like 2 months" Ariana says "hey at least we might get answers now" Pete tells her and Ariana nods.

"I guess" She sighs resting her head on his shoulder. "Omg Ariana" Sophie runs into the room "how did you get in" Pete groans "officer let me in" She says and Pete nods

"I just saw Maddy as in Pete's ex with your ex Jai" she pants "okay" Pete asks "this could be something. I mean You left Maddy because of you loved Ariana and Ariana you and Jai had a bad relationship"Sophie says "wow wait how did you know I had a bad relationship" Ariana asks "your mum" she says and Ariana nods.

"Jai always tried to get you back and Maddy well she never got a chance to ever get Pete" Sophie says "I think we need to find these two" the officer says and they all nod.