8

Pete's PoV
"Mum just stop" I huff "all I'm trying to say is, Ariana isn't coming back so stop with I love her I miss her" she says "give Maddy a chance she's a nice girl and you aren't showing her what you showed Ariana" she says before walking off.

My mum was making out as if it was a big deal I still missed Ariana. I was in a relationship with her for 3 years for god sake, I can't forget about someone that fast.

"Hey baby" Maddy smiles coming into the kitchen. "Hey" I smile. "Do you like me" she asks "I do" I smile. Maybe I should give her a chance. I know I have said this before but I really mean it this time.

"It's just you don't show it" she pouts "I do like you, I'm sorry I I haven't really showed it" I sigh and she nods kissing my cheek. "I'm always here to talk if you need anything" she smiles and I nod smiling back.

"Want to have a movie night" I asks "sure, will I be staying here" she asks "if you want" I smile "okay, I need to go and get a few things and I'll be back later" she smiles and I nod.

"See that isn't so bad" My Mum smiles "whatever I need to change my bed" I groan walking up the stairs to my bedroom.

I change the sheets and make the bed and put my washing into a laundry basket.

"Even cleaning your room for her, well I'm going to go" my mum says and I nod. I didn't want to sound harsh but I just wanted her to leave.

I sit downstairs on the couch waiting for Maddy to come back scrolling through my phone. I see Ariana with a lad. She posted it so it could be her new boyfriend.

I guess she's moved on and so have I I suppose that's all I can do now is forget about her.

Ariana's PoV
"Wow get off me" I gasp "I'm moving in with you" he says "no your not" I snap "you love me" he smirks "we only just met yesterday" I roll my eyes.

"Ariana what's going on out here" Scooter asks making Andy place his lips on mine. I wanted to be sick.

He pulls away from me and smiles to Scooter who was giving me a blank expression. "You better watch your self your my girl no one else's now let me live with you or you die" he whispers into my ear and I nod.

"I'm sorry" I say to Scooter "it's okay" he rubs my back as we all went inside.

After a few hours the house was unpacked and Scooter had left. "Hey" Andy smiles coming to sit next to me "hi" I smile back a little awkward.

"Nice place you brought" he says "thank you" I say. "Come here" he opens his arms. I cuddle into him. Not that I wanted to, it was just I didn't want to get hurt.

"You do as I say and I won't hurt you" he tells me and I nod. I'm terrified. I wish I never got out the car to help him. What have I got myself in for.

"There's something you should know" I say "what princess" he asks "I'm pregnant" I sigh "ok, as long as it doesn't call me daddy I'm okay" he says and I nod.

I hope he doesn't hurt the baby. I know I shouldn't say this but it will be the only thing left of Pete I have.

"I want to take you out for a meal tomorrow night" he says and I nod "okay" I reply "I have to be in the studio tomorrow" I tell him "okay that's fine just be back in time for our date" he says and I nod.

Andy's PoV
Ariana was truly beautiful and I felt so sorry for her. She had no idea who I was and I've been forced to enter her life.

I don't want to hurt her but I'm under strict instructions by my boss. My boss wants her back so badly. I'm going to act like I don't know who her ex is but I do it's Pete.

She doesn't deserve what he's going to put her through but I don't want to die.

I look down to her and she's sleeping. I'm surprised she even fell asleep on me since I said do as I say. I know right now my moves would made my boss mad but I decided to gently pick her up and carry her up to her bedroom.

I take off her jeans and shoes and tuck her under the sheets. "Sleep well princess" I muse. I turn off the light and feed her bratty dog.

If my boss made one thing clear it was not to hurt her dog. He knew she loves the dog more than anything and therefore he didn't want to hurt it.