33

3 weeks later.
"Today's the day" Ariana sighs "I hope this works" Ariana kisses Pete's lips. "Me to. Promise me you'll be safe" he asks "I will" she snuggles into him.

"This is going to be so hard but I'll do it" she grabs her phone. "I'm a scared" she pouts "I love you so much and if this gets Bella back you were right" he rubs her back.

"Well I need to make this call" Ariana sighs and Pete nods leaving the room.

Ariana failed the number and waited three rings before it picked up. "Ariana" he answers "can we meet up" she asks a little nervous "of course how about 1" he asks "yeah that's fine with me" Ariana replies "see you then" he replies before ending the call.

Ariana it of the bed and went and had a shower. "Your showering for him" Pete asks joining her. "I'm supposed to be mad at you" she chuckles turning around facing him. "But were behind closed door they don't know what we're doing" he kisses her neck "I would love to hop on your dick but I'm not in the mood" Ariana sighs "I wouldn't push you princess you know that" he holds her and she nods.

He gently washed her hair and body and smiles. "I hope this works I really do Ariana. I hope I can have you back in my arms" he says stroking her cheek.

"If he does take me will you come find me" Ariana asks "of course I will princess" Pete smiles kissing her lips wrapping her in a towel.

"While your with Jai, I'm going to help Sophie with Harvey since she's been having trouble with him lately" Pete sighs "oh no what's wrong with him" Ariana pouts putting on some clothes.

"Bonding issues" pete pouts "oh poor Sophie. Of course go and help her" Ariana smiles kissing his cheek. "She misses you know" he adds "I know I'll go and see her soon" Ariana smiles putting on some shoes.

"Well here it goes" Ariana kisses his lips with so much love. "I love you so much always remember that" he says and Ariana nods "I always do. I'm going station first to get my mic in" Ariana says and he nods.

"I love you my princess." He smiles "I love you too my handsome" Ariana smiles back.

****
"How you feeling" the officer asks "I'm okay." Ariana says and they nod.