38

"Baby girl" Pete smiles "yeah" Ariana asks waking up. "I love you" he smiles "I love you too" she smiles back. "How's our little girls" Ariana asks "there good. Your brothers coming down today" Pete smiles "I want to get out this house Pete." She says "I know baby I know we will eventually we just want it to be perfect." He strokes her cheek.

"We can look again today I'm sure your mum would look after Bella and Ellie for a few hours" he gently kisses her lips. "I guess." She smiles getting off of bed.

"Come on I want to see my girls" she smiles making Pete smile. Ariana walks into their girls bedroom and smile. "Have they been fed" Ariana asks "yeah me and Joan did them before while you were sleeping" he smiles

Ariana nods picking up Ellie for a cuddle. "She so small" she pouts "I know but you were early and we were lucky she's alive and healthy" he reminds her and Ariana nods.

"How's our little Bella"  Ariana asks "mama" she smiles standing up in her cot. "My baby girl" Ariana smiles handing Ellie to Pete before picking up her little girl.

"How you doing today" Ariana smile "good" she smiles making Pete and Ariana smile.

****
"I like this" Ariana smiles "me too" Pete smiles hugging Ariana. "I really could see us living here. I mean the security is good and we would be safe from the public" she smiles and he nods kissing her head.

"I think we need to have a talk before we decide on anything okay" Pete says and Ariana nods with a smile taking his hand.

"Come on our girls will want us" she smiles "okay" he smiles walking out with her.

Ariana and Pete ignore the paps that sworn round them. "Can we stop by at scooters" Ariana asks and Pete nods "of course." He smiles.

"Hey Ari what's up" Scooter asks "I want to know when I can come back to work" she asks "Ariana" Pete says "please" she looks up to him "fine what ever he says" Pete says kissing her head.

"I mean you can when you want but every time you go in I'm with you" Scooter says and Ariana nods.

*****
The end book 2 our now. Kidnapped baby 2