32

"Your drunk" Ariana frowns as she feels Pete get in bed. "Dude get off me" Ariana pushes him away "but I love you" he slurs.

Ariana huffs and gets off the bed walking to her mums room. "Ari" she questions. "I'm sorry" Ariana whispers "is everything okay" she asks "Pete's drink" she huffs and Joan nods.

***
"Ari I'm sorry" he sobs at Ariana who still hadn't forgiven him. "You promised me Pete that you would be home at 5. I know we have to carry out with this plan but you promised me" Ariana sniffs "baby girl I'm so sorry" he cries. "I had a really tough day baby I promise" he holds her hand.

"Why do you hide your emotions from me" Ariana asks wiping her eyes "because I don't want to hurt you even more" he hugs her.

"I love you" Ariana cries holding onto him "I love you too more than anything." He kisses her head.

****
"I think Pete is cheating on Ariana" Jai says "what you mean he loves her" Andy asks "I mean I saw him with another girl all cuddly" Jai says "you should call her one day and ask to meet up. That could be a step to getting her back. If I meet her I'm bringing her back here. She needs to be with me" Jai huffs.

"Hi sweetie. It's okay I've got you" Jai picks up Bella instantly calming her down. "Soon mummy will be here wit join us oh won't that be fun" he chuckles. "You want some milk" he asks making her eyes light up. He stands up and walks to the kitchen and heats up a bottle of milk. "Here you go sweetie" he smiles putting the bottle of milk in her mouth.

"That's a good girl" he smiles down to her.

"Maddy can you hold her. I can't let Ariana hear a baby" he says and Maddy nods taking Bella.

*****
"Hello" Ariana answers her phone. "Hi" Jai says "what do you want" Ariana asks "I have something you need to know" he says "unless it's to do with my baby girl I don't want to know" Ariana replies "it's to do with Pete" he says "goodbye" Ariana ends the call.

"Who was that" Pete asks wrapping his arms around Ariana and rubbing her belly. "Jai" she sighs "he said he had something to tell me about you" Ariana adds. "Well what did you say" he asks "I hung up I have to leave it more than 3 days" Ariana giggles kissing his lips.