23

"Looking though photos of Bella isn't going to help you Ariana" Pete gives her a sad smile "how are you not upset" Ariana sniffs "I am upset baby, I just haven't shown it to upset you even more" he strokes the side of her face.

"Your too perfect I don't deserve you" Ariana sniffs "you do deserve me. You deserve the world not what we're being out through Ariana. I'm going to do everything to get our baby girl back" Pete tells her "what if it means giving up me" she asks "I would never" he says making Ariana smiles gently.

"Come on let's try and get some sleep" Pete suggests and Ariana lies her self down. "I can't" she sniffs "we have to baby girl I know it's going to be hard for us both since every time I close my eyes I see someone holding my baby. But we need to be strong for our little girl" he tells her making Ariana shuffle towards him.

"Can you keep me tucked in your arms so I feel safe" Ariana asks and Pete nods. "Of course I will and when we get Bella back we can move" He smiles and Ariana nods snuggling into Pete.

Pete wraps his arms around her and watches as she gently starts to drift off to sleep. Once she was fully asleep he watched her carefully just to make sure she was asleep before he fell asleep himself.

*****
"Wake up Ariana we're needed at the station" Pete says "after we been at the station can we go and get an injection" Ariana asks "of course we can but what for" he asks confused "to stop me producing milk" Ariana says "I know we will get our baby back but it's causing me pain and I would rather just stop producing" Ariana says and Pete nods "of course" he smiles kissing her lips.