21

JAIS POV
"You still have the house key to Pete's right" I ask Maddy who nods her head. "I don't think this is going to work but" she hands the key over "it's will work trust me" I tell her "what's taking there baby going to do" Andy asks "I'll give them a choice Pete goes and Ariana gets her baby back" I state putting on some gloves and creeping out the car.

I gently open the door and creep up the stairs walking back Ariana's and Pete's bedroom where they were both sleeping. "Soon to be mine" I smiles at the beautiful girl lead on the bed.

I go to Bella's room and lifts her out the crib. I go back downstairs and shut the door on the way out.

Nobodies PoV
"Do you agree with this" Maddy asks and Andy shakes his head.  "Ariana mag hate me but I know how much she loved Pete and how much she loves Bella this is going to break her not help him get her back" Andy says and Maddy nods taking Bella out of Jai's arms calming her down.

*****
"PETE" Ariana screams falling to the floor. Pete groans getting off the bed and walking to find where Ariana was to find her sat on the floor crying. "What's wrong" he asks "Bella's gone" she sniffs "What" He asks "Ariana this better not be a joke where's my daughter" Pete asks "I don't know" Ariana cries.

He picks up the note. "What does it say" Ariana muffled out "until you give me what I want.. Ariana.. your precious baby stays with me" Pete reads out.

Pete gently picks up Ariana from the floor holding her closely as he carries her downstairs. He picks up the phone and called the police followed by there parents.

"I will get our baby girl back don't worry" Pete kisses her head gently. Ariana just stayed quiet crying into Pete's neck.