16

"Pete" Ariana groans being pulled by him "our princess needs stuff" he smiles. Ariana rolls her eyes but she couldn't be happier that Pete was happy about being a dad. "Can we not do this at home I'm tired" she asks "are you actually saying this or are you just in a mood" he asks "I'm actually tired please pete, I love you and this baby but I want to sit down" she looks to him and he nods.

They drive home and Ariana goes and gets on the bed. He grabs them both a bottle of water and went up to bed.

"Well" he chuckles "let me sleep" she pouts "I'm gonna nap too" he smiles "we can shop later" he says and Ariana nods.

He gets in the bed next to her and cuddles her. "I love you Pete" Ariana yawns "I love you you too Ariana, I'm glad you called me, I would have been stuck with a snob." He says "I would have been stuck with an abuser" she snuggles him before she falls asleep.

Pete woke up to feel something on his stomach. "Baby...baby girl" he wakes her up. "What" she mumbles "I've just felt the baby" he smiles "you woke me to tell me what" she asks sitting up "I felt the baby kick" he says "and I missed it" she sniffs "have you not felt it before" he asks holding her "I have but I wanted to see your reaction" she pouts "it woke me up and I woke you up" he shrugs and he nods.

Ariana took Pete's hand and placed it on her stomach. As on cue the baby kicks "she likes you" Ariana smiles "she does" he smiles.

"Can I tell you something" Ariana asks "of course you can" he smiles kissing her head "I keep having nightmares" she says "what about" he asks rubbing her back "about Andy. Like I recognise him from someone, he's acting likes he's going to kill me and is here watching over us" Ariana says. Pete could see the fear in her eyes "shhh, I'm going to make you safe. He won't hurt you and I'll get cctv in every room" he tells her "you would do that" she asks and Pete nods "if it makes me girl feel secure I will" he tells her and she nods smiling.

"Thank you I love you" she smiles. "Want to do some online shopping now we have slept" she asks "sure why not" he smiles as Ariana picks up her laptop.

As Ariana opened it a song came on. "I wasn't supposed to let anyone hear that" Ariana gasps "my lips are sealed" he says "you sound amazing by the way and why can't family hear it" he asks "because it needs work to it. I have to record it again because Andy had strangled me the night before so my vocals were tried." Ariana explains "oh okay" he pouts hating the fact she was being abused.

Slowly everyday Ariana told him more of what happened. When she did his heart broke but he also was there for Ariana, he told her she wouldn't go through that any more.

***
"Omg we need that" Ariana says pointing to some clothing "you can't say no it's like my favourite thing" Ariana pouts. "I don't want my baby having a Starbucks dress" he chuckles "please, I could just order it anyway" Ariana asks and he nods putting it into the basket.

After hours of shopping for furniture and stuff the baby will need. "Your on set tonight" Ariana says "but I don't want to leave you" he pouts "I'll come with you, all I have done for the day has laid here. Doing something will be good" she smiles "I love you Grande" he smiles kissing her lips "I love you too but your buying us a new bed" Ariana says "what's this bed done to you" he chuckles "that girl was sleeping in it and it's making me feel vile" Ariana says getting off the bed "okay" he smiles "anything to make you feel safe again" he smiles back getting off the bed with her.

"We're showering together" he says and Ariana nods blushing slightly. "Don't be embarrassed remember I'm the only one to/." He gets cut off "yeah I get it" Ariana rolls her eyes "and that lead to me having a baby girl" she says and he nods.