34

Ariana headed to meet Jai and she was so nervous. On the way she grabbed a Coffee before heading down to the park where they said they would meet.

"Hey Ariana" Jai smiles "hi" Ariana smiles politely. "I'm sorry about your daughter" he says. "Anyway you must have called me for something" Jai asks "what did you want to tell me about Pete" Ariana asks "I saw him with another girl" he says "I knew it" Ariana put her head in her hand. "You want" Jai asks "he's been acting all weird you know. He's always been out. He never was with me was drunk. I'm carrying his child to" Ariana sighs.

"I'm sorry Ariana" he rubs her back. "That's here" Jai says pointing to her "that's Sophie. That's my best friend. Oh my god" Ariana gasps. "Can we get out of here" Ariana asks.

"Sure want to come back to my place" he asks and Ariana nods "sure why not" she smiles.

*****
"Mummy" Harvey asks "yes that's me" Sophie smiles "well who's this" he points to Pete "you know Ariana" she asks and he nods "that's Ariana's boyfriend who loves her more than the world" Sophie smiles picking him up. "Why is he always with you then" he asks "because they needed to do this plan which I got involved in to help something" She kisses his cheek.

"Ice cream" Sophia asks making him nod. They all go and get ice cream and walk across the park. Pete knew Ariana was there but he decided to just pass by it like he didn't notice after all he's supposed to be cheating.

"Do you think today will work" Sophie asks "the officers say they will call me when they know" Pete sighs "I do hope everything goes okay" Sophie says. "Me too"

****
"Where we going" Ariana asks "where I live" he says "okay" Ariana says as she was lead down a forest. He opens the door and Ariana walks in.

"This is a dumb no offence" Ariana says. Ariana heard a cry. "What was that" Ariana asks. Jai takes her hand making her tense up as she was lead into a room. "It was you" Ariana spits.

"Is this Who I think it is" Ariana asks "I'm so sorry I just wanted you" he says. "Bella come to Mummy" Ariana picks her up. She didn't really care where she was at that point she just wanted her little girl.

****
New book.

The Day that changed my life.