6

Ariana woke up to her phone ringing and she picked it up.

"Hello?" She asks "I didn't think you would answer" Jais voice comes down the phone. "Bye" Ariana hands up letting out a groan. If there was one thing she hated it was being woken up.

She hated him more than anyone on her life.

Ariana POV
After that phone call I was in a really bad mood. My mum comes through the door making me groan. "What's wrong sweetie" she asks rushing over to me. "Just Jai called me" I sighs "what did he have to say" my mum asks confused

"I don't know, I just ended the call as I realised it was him" I says. "Well you have a doctors appointment in 2 hours so get ready" she tells me "what why" I ask confused "you were sick yesterday and you have been eating more and been grumpy" my mum says and I sigh "I'm sure I'm fine but I'll go" I pout.

My mum left after that. I decided to get up and get in the shower. I really don't want this appointment, I'm sure I'm fine.

I washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner. I got changed into some leggings and top and applied some light make up. After all there was grated some photos going to be taken off me.

I put on some trainers and put my hair up into a pony. I looked at my phone and noticed that I have 5000 followers on Instagram. Well it kept going up every second so I couldn't really know.

I'm glad people like my music. I fed my dog before making my way to the doctors. I check in and sit down watching the fish swim round in the fish tank.

"Ariana grande" a male doctors calls me. I look up and smile. I stand up and follow him into a room and h me shuts the door.

"I'm Dr Gill" he introduced him self "and why might you Be here today" he asks and I sighs "my mum made the appointment. I've been throwing up lately, but I think it's due to stress because of the album that I just released yesterday" she rambles.

"Okay. I'm just not going to tell my daughter I saw you, I didn't realise it was you. What other things have you noticed" he asks me "I've been eating a lot more than, I need the toilet more than normal, I've had a few headaches" I explain "okay" he takes down some notes.

"I'll be back in a minute okay" he smiles and I nod. I sit there for a few minutes before he came back with another doctor who was a female.

I give her a polite smile. "Can you leave us alone" she asks the Male doctor and he nods leaving the room. "Okay sweetheart, I'm Sandra the nurse here" she explains and I nod.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions okay" she says and I nod. "Have you had sex" she asks "yeah a few weeks ago" I respond a little confused. "Can you take a seat on the bed. Well lie on the bed and lift up your top" she asks and I nod a little confused.

I do as she said and pulled my top up. "Okay sweetheart this could be a little cold" she says squirting some fell onto her stomach. She brings up something on the screen. "What is that" I asks. She gives me a worried expression.

"Sweetheart" she grabs my attention "your pregnant" she gives me a sad smile "no this can't happen I've just got my career" I instantly get upset. "I know sweetheart" she helps me sit up after wiping my stomach.

"I know it's not what you eat and there's abortion and adoption open. But I tell you as soon as you meet this little one you will be glad" she explains "I'm single. This can't happen" I sniff.

"Was it a bad break up" she asks me "it was my birthday a few weeks ago and my ex planed a holiday which was the best and the last night we had sex and during that night someone came in and took photos of me so I got upset. We had an argument and I ended it and then got signed to be a singer and haven't spoken to him I don't think I ever will" I sigh "it will get easier and I'm sorry about your break up" she rubs my back and I nod.

I grab my stuff and leave the doctors and head to my mums. "Sweetie what happened" she instantly pulls me into a hug. "I'm pregnant" I sniff. "My daughters going to have a baby" she squeals.

"What about Scooter he'll be mad. I need to move house now too. I can't tell Pete." I says "he's the father" my mum raises her eyebrow. "Of course he is but he's moved on and I will to. Just trust me" I ask and she nod.

"I'm going I call scooter and tell him to come here so he can speak with you" my mum says and I nod. She leaves the room and I hear her speaking on the phone. I was glad she didn't tell him I was pregnant that should come from me.

Pete's PoV
I was currently waiting to go on set. This was the first show I had since the split from Ariana and I was a nervous wreck. I missed her like crazy and I know everyone was going to ask about it.

Maddy was here. I didn't really want her to be, but my mum said I had to give her a chance. She also told me I had to move on from Ariana. I know she was right but it's hard to move on from someone you deeply loved.

My sister however thinks I should contact Ariana.