13

Joan, Scooter and the police arrive at the house and enter. "He left" Sophie says "he took the key I can't get her out the room and she's In tears" Sophie says holding her son for life. "I'll go to the room and you sort Sophie out" Scooter says and Joan nods. "He hurt my little boy" Sophie sniffs "how" Joan asks "hit him" she cries.

The police were out after Andy.

Andys pov
"The police I recall the police" I scream down the phone. "Okay I'm on my way" Jai says Before he ends the call.

I don't blame Ariana, she deserves Happiness not what I put her through.

Ariana's PoV.
Scooter comes through the door. "Pass me a phone" I cry and he nods. "It's okay Ariana your safe" Scooter sits next to me rubbing my back.

"Hello" I answer the phone as I know he picked up. "Ariana?" He asks "please come to 23 drain sea road" I ask "I'm coming" he says and hangs up.

"Who did you just call" Scooter asks "Pete" I sniff. Scooter holds me in his arms as I cry into his chest.

I knew I didn't love him. I never did I just said it. I knew he was abusing me I was scared to admit it or get hurt.

Pete's PoV
As soon as Ariana left I ended Maddy. I know I don't know what she wants I just didn't like her anyway.

I made my way to the address Ariana gave me and there were police every where. "Your not allowed in" an officer says and Scooter comes out. "He is"
scooter says leading me to Ariana.

The first thing I notice it her bump. I sit on the bed next to her a stroke her hair as she sits on my knee and cuddled into me.

"I have you" I rub her back "I'm so sorry" she sniffs "can I ask what happened" I ask a little confused "she's been being abused for weeks" Scooter tells me and my heart breaks.

"I see your pregnant" I ask "your the daddy" Ariana looks up to me. "I'm the what" I smile "your the father" she sniffs wiping her eyes. "I'm going to be a daddy" I smile placing her hands on her tummy.

"You are" Ariana smiles "boy or girl" I ask "I don't know" she shrugs.

"Ariana" an officer says and Ariana looks up and gives her statement of what had been happening over the last few weeks.

Nobodies PoV
Ariana got off Pete's knee and headed to the living room and sat next to Sophie. "I'm sorry" Sophie says "it's okay it's been happening a while,
I'm sorry Harvey got hurt" Ariana takes him for a cuddle and he instantly stops crying. "He likes you" Sophie smiles "who doesn't she's Ariana Grande!" pete chuckles coming though.

"I don't want to stay here" Ariana pouts "you can come stay with me" Joan says "or me" Pete says "sorry mum I wanna stay with Pete" Ariana looks up to him and he nods

Ariana grabs some stuff and Pete takes her to his car and she get in. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about he baby" Ariana says "it's okay, you were scared I get that" he tells her driving her back to his.

Ariana walks into his house and falls onto the couch falling asleep. Pete chuckles placing a blanket over her. "I thought I told you to be gone by the time I got back" Pete asks Maddy "now bye bye" I shove her out my house with her stuff.

Pete couldn't believe he was going to be a daddy. He was sure he was going to make him or her the best person he could.

"Pete" Ariana calls siting up " you okay" he ask "I'm sorry" Ariana sniffs he comes over to her and brought her into his lap. "Don't be sorry" he rubs her back "if I didn't get angry I would have never left" she sniffs "don't break that back" he tells her and she nods