4

Ariana woke up to a headache. Probably all the crying she had done during the night.

She got out of bed and went and had a shower. She washed her hair and body before putting on some leggings and a top. She headed her phone ringing in which she answered.

"Hello?" Ariana asks "Hi Ariana it's Scooter, I was wondering if I could come and have a chat with you" he asks "sure" Ariana replies "is 12 okay?" He asks "yeah that's fine" Ariana responds. They end the phone and Ariana put on some light Make up and brushed her hair into a pony tail.

She answered her mums message saying she was okay and she didn't need her to come round after all Scooter was coming for a chat.

She fed her dogs and cleaned the house until Scooter arrived.

"Hey Ariana" he smiles as Ariana opened the door "hi" Ariana smiles. "Well do you want the good news or bad news first" he asks "urm I don't know" she pouts. "Well the good news if you can become a singer" he smiles "and what's the bad news" Ariana asks "I'm only going to sign you if your happy, I know what happened the other day and that phone could come back. Even though if it did we can get it shut off again" he explains "that photos been and done with I supposed I have to live with it. It's not like I did anything wrong I was sleeping" Ariana sighs and he nods.

Ariana signed a few papers and was officially signed as a singer with Scooter as her manager. "There's a song we can work on tomorrow is that okay" he asks "yeah not as if I have to share my time anymore" Ariana chuckles "well I'll leave you to get in with the rest of your day" he smiles giving her a hug.

He left Ariana alone and she called her mum giving her the great news.

****
Pete's PoV
I was flicking through the news and one struck me. Ariana got signed I smile to myself. I know we aren't together and I'm probably the last person she want to hear or see but I send her a message saying congrats after all she deserve it and has the most amazing voice.

This meant one thing though that she would be with someone very shortly since promotion and shit. Maybe she'll actually find someone she can love.

I decided to push that thought away from me since it was too painful. My friends want me to go out tonight so I might as well got nothing better to do.

I put all Ariana's stuff into a pile and put it into a pile in the wardrobe. I wasn't going to be the dick that threw her stuff away. She could surprise me and come and collect it.

I got ready for the night and went out with my mates. "Come on don't be a baby you used to always get on with the girls" Ricky says "maybe it will help" I shrug.

*****
Ariana POV
I was woken up by my alarm to say I had to get up and get ready to go to my first day of work.

I see loads of photos of Pete and this girl. It made my heart break. We literally split up two days ago and he's already fucking someone else.

It made me sick. I have him sex the last night we have together and it's like he doesn't can care.

I shook that from my head as I had a big day today and I was very excited to be honest. This was something new. I would be able to sing.my dream is coming true.

Nobodies PoV
Ariana got herself ready before heading to the studio where Scooter told her to go.

Scooter came over to her when she arrived. "You ready" he ask and Ariana nods. They walk into the room and she was greeted by a producer. "Hi" Ariana smiles "well this song is called my everything" he smiles and Ariana nods.

Ariana looks through the lyrics "right okay" Ariana smiles "you happy with it" he asks "yeah" Ariana smiles standing up and heading into the booth.

Ariana singing the lyrics and they both clap her as she walks out. "That was amazing" Scooter smiles "thank you"

"Well it will take a few days to finalise the song and then we can release it when ever you want" he smiles "okay" Ariana smiles "there's a few more songs we can do as well which could make up an album. We've been waiting for someone like you with your vocals they will sound amazing" the producer says and Ariana nods.

"Want to see them sings now, since my everything could be saved for later and just get a full album out now get you something backed up behind you" Scooter says and Ariana nods.

After a really long day at the studio Ariana went home and got into bed.

****
In the next chapter, pete will have a new girlfriend. I just wanted to state this since Ariana and Pete will be back together just shit has to happen before that happens.