22

"I want my baby girl back" Ariana sobs "we will find her Ariana" Pete gently rubs her back. "The officers are here" Joan says and Pete nods.

"The parents" they asks and Pete looks over to them and nods. "We do have security" Pete says "can we look through it" the officer asks and Pete nods sanding up with Ariana still hooked to him.

"We will get her back Ariana" the officer says and Ariana nods getting off Pete letting him grab his laptop.

Pete brings up the footage and the officers looks around. "Why you watching us have sex" Ariana asks "because there's someone watching you and I want a face" the officer says "wait what" Ariana asks "there" Pete points to the figure.

"That makes me sick" Ariana jumps off Pete and runs to the bathroom. "I'll carry on looking go check if she's okay this is a lot for a mother to take on" the officer says and Pete nods.

He goes to the bathroom and holds his girl. "I feel like it's our break up all over again" she sniffs "hey shush I'm not letting you go this time" he holds her rubbing her back.

"Well we have a face" the officer says "you do" Ariana asks and the officer nods. "It's looks like Andy" he says making Ariana be sick on Pete "sorry" she pouts "it's okay" Pete kisses her head.

"Wait was the face from the bedroom or actually taking our girl" Ariana asks "bedroom but he could be the one who took your girl" he says and Ariana nods taking Pete's top off.

"Ariana" Pete says "what" Ariana asks "don't just undress me" he chuckles. "Well if you would like to come down to the station tomorrow we can discuss dna and stuff" he asks and Ariana nods.

The officer leaves and Pete goes to put some clean clothes.  Ariana walks up to Bellas room and picks up the teddy bear they had recently got her.

Pete stood in the door way watching her closely. He was hurting badly too but he just didn't want to show Ariana. He wanted to make sure she didn't have a break down and do something she would regret.

"Come on princess" he walks over to her "owww" Ariana whines "what" Pete asks "my boobs are sore" she pouts getting a little upset again. "What if there not feeding her" Ariana sniffs "well we have worked out that they want you and they know if they hurt Bella you wouldn't go with them. Even thought you wouldn't now they took Bella." Pete kisses her nose.