63

———

Monday.

Jimin came back Sunday night from his cousins house. He complained a little and cuddled the hell out of Taehyung that night. He really hated sleeping without him.

Now it was Monday, and the three boyfriends all got out of Jimin's car. Taehyung spotted Yoongi on the side of the school building, smoking. He wasn't wearing his leather jacket, but his pants seemed to be leather. Taehyung wondered how he got those on.

"I'll be right back," Taehyung says, walking off towards him. He wanted an explanation for being stood up. He would understand if something happened and he got busy.

"I get weird vibes from him," Jungkook whispers to Jimin as they watch Taehyung walk over to Yoongi.

Jimin nods, "He's an ass. He stole my shit."

Jungkook smiles at Jimin as he glares at Yoongi.

Taehyung finally reaches Yoongi and crosses his arms, "You ditched me."

Yoongi looked over at him and nodded, "That I did."

"Why?"

Yoongi pushes himself off the wall and fully looks at Taehyung, "Because you passed out and left me at the stupid ass party where I got fucking puked on. That's why."

Taehyung gasps, "You punched Hoseok, didn't you?"

"Hell yeah! He fucking puked on me!"

Taehyung sighs, "I'm sorry," Taehyung says. "Yeah, you better be. Puked on, Taehyung!" Yoongi says, emphasizing that he got puked on.

Taehyung frowns, "Is that really why you stood me up?"

"It wasn't that important," Yoongi rolls his eyes.

Taehyung looks down in shame. He thought it was important. He wants to get better. He wants someone to talk to. He thought Yoongi thought that as well.

"You really think that?"

Yoongi makes the mistake of glancing at Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes were casted down and his bottom lip was in a pout. He looked like someone took away his toy.

"Why are you so adorable?" Yoongi huffs, "I honestly ditched you because I was pissed about the party. Okay?"

Taehyung just turns around and starts to walk off. Yoongi confusingly chased after him. He can't just leave in the middle of a conversation. What kind of shit is that?

He stopped Taehyung a few feet before he could reach his boyfriends, "Why are you just walking away? We are literally in the middle of a conversation."

"I'm ditching you because you made me mad."

Yoongi's eyebrows shoot up.

"How does it feel?" Taehyung asks, his hands being placed on his hips in a sassy way.

Yoongi smiles at Taehyung's actions. He chuckles, "Okay. Okay. I see that I'm a stupid asshole. I'm sorry."

Taehyung looks pleased and he nods, "Good. How about tomorrow we meet? This time you show."

"Fine."

Taehyung gives Yoongi one more smile before he lets his Boyfriends drag him away.

———

Taehyung couldn't believe what he was witnessing.

A girl was flirting with Jungkook right in front of Taehyung. Shamelessly. The chutzpah!