99

———

Namjoon didn't know exactly how he got in this position, but here he was. He was currently only in his boxers, sweat dripping down his forehead as Jin and Hoseok watched him dance.

"Woooh!" Hoseok yells, swinging around Namjoon's shirt, "get it baby!"

Namjoon was just dancing to the music Hoseok put on, and he really couldn't control his own body. Jin was laughing so hard, his unique laugh echoing through the room.

"The drop is coming!" Hoseok yells, also dancing in his seat.

When the beat drops, Namjoon thought it would be a good idea to do a cartwheel, but he ends up knocking into Jimin's shelf, making everything tumble down on him.

Jin gasps through his laughter and stumbles up to help him. Hoseok is laughing to hard that he was having trouble breathing.

That's what the three boyfriends walked in on after school.

Jimin's mouth was open in shock as Taehyung covered his mouth so he wouldn't laugh. Jungkook was trying to hold on to something so he would fall as he laughed loudly.

"What the fuck!?" Jimin screeches, running over to his shelf and picking up his things as Jin held Namjoon up.

"H-h-he—" Jin tried to say but he kept on laughing.

Hoseok was now jumping around making weird noises, Namjoon's shirt still in hand.

Taehyung had to sit on the bed as he laughed. He didn't know what was going on, but he could tell they were beyond wasted. Taehyung spotted the empty beer package and he understood.

Jungkook was smiling widely as he watched Namjoon stick his face into Jin's neck and stick his tongue out. His smile turned into cringe.

So that's why Namjoon wanted his number.

Jimin fianlly got his things back on the shelf and he slapped Namjoon's bare back making him groan, "What are you doing, Joon? This is my shit!"

Namjoon just groaned, "I think... I think I'm going to puke."

Jin quickly pushed Namjoon into Jimin who barely got out of the way when Namjoon puked.

Hoseok didn't get to move out the way.

"Ahh!" Hoseok yells, "This isn't how friendship is supposed to work!" He cried out, running out the room. More like stumbling.

Namjoon just collapses, his body spread out so everyone could see his obvious bulge.

Jin raises his eyebrow, "I hope that isn't for me," he points out, "I'm straight."

Jungkook just raises his eyebrow.

Jin then sits next to Taehyung and brings him to his chest, "JK, when did you get so small?" Jin asks, squeezing Taehyung to his chest who widen his eyes as he tried not to giggle.

Jungkook stood to the side and crossed his arms, "That's not me, dumbass."

Jin then turns to face him and smiles, "JK! How did you get over there?"

Jungkook just rolls his eyes. Drunks.

———

Hoseok passed out in the shower, Jimin having to go in there and turn the water off. He decided to just leave him in the shower and left his naked body.

Jin was the only one still awake and still drunk. He was laying on Jimin's bed, literally petting Taehyung who kept him comfort. Jungkook was picking up all the beer bottles and chucking them into the trash.

"Taehyung, you know what you remind me of," Jin mumbles, continuing to stroke an amused Tae.

"What's that?" Taehyung asks.

"A little puppy," Jin says, wiggling his fingers on Taehyung's tummy, making kissy sounds, "Come here wittle puppy!"

Taehyung giggles and looks over at Jungkook, who was looking at Jin like he was crazy, "Jin is so funny when he's drunk!" Taehyung says.

Jungkook hums, "A whole headass."

Jin just sighs and grabs Taehyung's hand and laying it on his own stomach, "Belly rub!"

Taehyung nods with a big smile and rubs Jin's stomach as he closes his eyes. Jungkook leaves the room and comes back with a water bottle. Jungkook lightly slaps Jin's cheek, "Drink this," he orders.

Jin sits up and drinks some. Taehyung stops rubbing his stomach and rubs his sleepy eyes. He gets up to go change into pajamas, but ends up tripping over Namjoon and falling into his puke that hasn't been cleaned up.

Taehyung gags and loudly whines, "Ew! Ew! Ewww!" He tries to stand up, Jimin running over and helping Taehyung, laughing.

Taehyung gags again, his eyes watering as he almost pukes, glaring at Jimin, "Clean this!" He yells and points to Namjoon's vomit.

Taehyung runs into the bathroom, can't standing to be covered in someone else's puke. Someone else's!

He screeches when he opens the shower and sees Hoseok laying naked inside.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Taehyung almost cries as he gags again when he gets a whiff of puke. Was Hoseok dead? Because he wasn't moving, but Taehyung couldn't care at the moment.

He decided he couldn't keep his ruined clothes on any longer and threw them off and turned the water on, it splashing on Hoseok who jumped up and gasped.

He fell of the shower bench and squeaked when he landed on his bare ass.

Taehyung covers his own private parts with wide eyes, yelling when Hoseok looks at him. He wasn't expecting Hoseok to actually wake up and now he didn't know what to do. Hoseok yells back, both boys yelling at each other. Suddenly the door bust open to Jungkook who looked at naked boys wide eyes.

"What the fuck is going on here!?"

———

This would never happen in real life but I thought it was funny