1

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING

•••

So, they will all be the same age and in the same grade.

This IS vminkook, just stick in there :)

————

——— 9:17 p

——— 9:17 p.m

  Jungkook knew that this wasn't the most intelligent idea. Usually his plans are dumb, but this might be the winner for the most ridiculous. He is use to petty theft being the most illegal thing he has done. I mean, it's easy and fast money, but meddling in a gangs business was maybe a little too much.

But he really did need the money.

Jungkoook sighed as his black hair flopped in his face from the slight breeze. His black bomber jacket rustled a little, making him regret wearing it. He was squatted behind a motorcycle, trying to figure out a way too look over the bike without being seen. He could hear voices talking, but that wasn't his main concern. He needed to get the gun that was laying on the small table full of cigarette ashes.

The gun was one of a kind, and he knew if he could snatch it up and sell it, he would get enough money to last him at least a good year.

He took in a deep breath and peered over the seat of the bike, looking over the campfire and landing on the gun. It was sitting next to the assumed leader. He was a man in his late thirties it looked like, and one ugly son of a bitch.

There was only three guys. They were sitting outside of a broken down house, right next to the woods. It was such a creepy location, but Jungkook guessed it fit the gang description.

Jungkook needed to make a distraction. He started to feel the ground, looking for something to throw in the opposite direction. He smiled when he felt a decent sized rock.

He peeked over the bike again, not even hesitating when he chunked the rock over to the wooden house. It successfully hit the glass, shattering the window.

The guys all jumped and turned around. "Go see what that was!" One of them yelled.

Jungkook quickly sneaked up on the side of the fragile table, snatching the gun.