Get up and Dust Yourself

A/N:Heey guys...now, this is a totally different update, it's not a poem...it's an article.
Inspired by "Love, Simon"
I hope you like it and feel inspired.

    There's this famous saying that you have to change yourself to change the world. That you have to be the change that you want in the world. What I know is that every successful person with a future has a pattern.

    Success and triumph are measured by the dark stormy days. If you can't absorb failure you are never going to meet success.

    Your decision every single day affects your start. You may have everything but your routine kills you. You may have all the tools but your routine kills you.

     The world kills dreams but you have to be part of the few that stand up stronger. The activation energy from within you makes you do it. Don't postpone, start right now. If you can't jump then you are never gonna make it....you are never gonna meet success.

     You have to keep going and never look back because if you stop and look back, the past will numb your success. For the record, some days you win...some days you lose, but you don't just sit there and start feeling sorry for yourself, you get up, never stop and you fight with all you've got to overcome these weaknesses.

    In case you didn't know, your discipline is your freedom. Discipline gets things done and when we get things done, we achieve a lot.

Partying shot is...The Best Thing You Can Ever Do to Yourself Is Love Yourself. 💕

A/N Interesting...right?
Now, I need'em comments...so please, tell me what you think and tell me any topic you feel like I should write about...vote and share too🙂
ILY🥂