Think about it

It's funny how things work really,
How one time you are on top of the world and the next, you are at the bottom of it.
It's interesting how people perceive things differently in this world,
Black and white for some, through rose coloured glasses for others, crystal clear for some.
How your idea of something is the complete opposite of the other and a mere joke to another.

I think it's quite intriguing how our lives unfold right in front of our eyes,
How the universe, fate, past, present, and future have a big impact on our lives and yet we can hardly define either one of them.

Life is a journey that begins with one step, one breath.
Take your first step with confidence because we don't really know when the journey will end.
Always be alert, you will learn a lot along the way.
Pay attention to every detail...there will be so many traps on the way.
In every encounter, your mind is the best weapon.
Be flexible so that you can adapt everywhere.
Be on good terms with everyone you meet.
Take all the advice you can get but make the decisions yourself.
As it is said, dreams are good but achievement does not come easy.
Just like a soldier, discipline is a must.
Know when to let go because not everything must go your way.
Though common sense ain't common...you must know when to forgive.
With every second, with every day, with every step...the nearer you come to the Exit.