Chapter 2

Cassidy

My heart raced as Nicolle and I walked through the stamped of fans, trying to push past them as politely as I could. I noticed some girls were on each others shoulders, trying to get a good view of the stage from where they were which in all honesty looked a bit difficult since a few were wobbling, looking as if they were about to lose their balance. Fortunately for us, we had front row seats, so we didn't have look over people's heads in order to see the stage. Moments after we found our seats and settled in, the arena lights started to dim and crowd went wild. It's show time.

"One Direction, One Direction.." everyone chanted, Nicolle and I included. Seconds later they all ran on stage.

Oh, my God

They are even hotter in person. It can't be possible that they're human. Nicolle couldn't stop screaming, tears welling in her eyes. I just couldn't believe that I finally got to see One Direction, my dream for such a long time. Definitely our excessive months of waiting were worth it.

The first song they sang was "Na Na Na", oh my gosh that's like my favorite song by them, well actually all their songs are equally my favorite, but you know. Afterwards they sang "Up All Night", "Same Mistakes", "Another World", "Moments", "One Thing", "Gotta Be You", "Everything About You", "More Than This", and " I want". They sang awesomely great. I was so jubilant at this moment nothing could bring me down. The crowd tiled down to hear what Niall had to say "Sorry guys, but this was actually the last song for the night" he frowned.

Aw that Irish accent of his is super adorable. Wait what did he say? Before I could protest he then added "Or do you want one more song?". Yes! I screamed blowing out Nicolle's eardrum more than it already is and possibly mine to. Then they started to sing the song that I have been waiting all night for, there number one hit "What Makes You Beautiful". I jumped up and down with joy, and sang along to the words. For some reason they stopped in the middle of it, but why?

Harry then murmured into the microphone "We are now going to pick one special girl from the audience to come up here and have us sing to her". The crowd went wild. Omg omg he's gonna pick one of us, I hope it's me, I pray it's me. It would be nice if Nicolle got picked, but I really wanna be the one he picks. I got so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear what Nicolle had said.

"Oh, sorry what did you say?" I asked her.

"You stupid he picked you" she yelled sounding very serious.

What! No he didn't, he couldn't have. But I was wrong. I looked up and saw Harry pointing at me, oh my gondala he did. YES!

"Well don't just stand there", he smiled, "Come on up".

I nodded and worked my way through the crowds. When I got up on stage I walked towards the very pleased Harry.

"Hi Love" he cheekily smiled, "What's your name?".

"Um hi and its Cassidy.......Cassidy White" I told.

"Well hello Cassidy" all the boys yelled into the microphone at the same time. I couldn't help but smile and even blush a little. Before I knew it they started to sing again. It felt weird having them all sing, smile, and hug me, but it also felt right. Harry's solo was about to start when he walked over to me grabbed my hand and sang

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell" he smiled at me for a while then decided to join the boys. He never let go of my hand not once. Man is he cute. His curly brown hair, his green and bluish eyes, his smile, and his dimples no girl is able to resist him. When the song was over I smiled at him and he returned it. I gave them all hugs and walked towards the stairs to get off stage when Harry came running.