Chapter 16.

****Harrys P.O.V****

We need to find a way out of here a way to get help, but there's no where we could possibly get out through except.....the garage. I looked at Kathleen and she seemed to be distracted. The girls untied us a couple of hours ago so we were able to move around a little. I slid next to Lou and whispered in his ear, "Hey Lou I just thought of a plan".

"What is it?" He asked looking relived.

"Well Kathleen and the rest looked distracted, so maybe we can make a run for it".

"But were are we going to escapee through, they locked all the doors and windows".

"Not every door" I smiled probably looking quite evil and Louis just looked at me and smiled.

"I know that face, that's your I've got a plan face".

"Yes it is" I replied. We talked about it for a while then agreed on it. "Kathleen" I yelled.

"What!?".

"Me and Lou have to go to the bathroom" I informed her.

"Together, what you can't go by yourself?". I gave her the puppy dog eyes and she gave in. "Fine, but make it quick". We both nodded and walked out and towards the bathroom, but when they were out of sight we quickly, but quietly ran to the garage and got in the car. We opened the garage door to the outside and pulled out. Then I saw Kathleen come running out the front door, "Get back here" she commanded.

"No thanks" Lou yelled. And I stepped on the wheel. Yea that's right we escaped again, but this time only two of us did. Wait yesterday night when they came Kathleen said if we try any funny business they will hurt Cassidy and Nicolle.

"Lou We've got to go back" I blurted out.

"What why?" He asked.

"Kathleen said if we try any funny business they will hurt the girls".

Lou shook his head, "No she won't she was just saying that because she wanted us to listen to her".

"But...".

"No we are not going back, if we do we would be suck there forever as prisoners".

"Ok" I sighed.

"Lets just stick with the plan". I nodded and we kept on driving, but I still feel like they meant it when they said they were going to hurt them. Ugh I just hope Louis right.

****Cassidys P.O.V*****

I watched as the boys asked if they can go to the bathroom. At first Kathleen didn't agree, but then Harry gave her the puppy dog eyes. It took her a while, but she gave in, "Fine, but hurry up" she yelled. Something does not seem right here, Harry and Lou asking to go to the bathroom together no definitely somethings wrong. I then heard a car start and a door open, what was that?. Then Kathleen ran out the door yelling at someone to come back here. Yes the boys escaped now they can get help. A couple Minutes later Kathleen and the girls came back inside with tomato red faces. Oh no this is not going to end well.

"Well since they didn't listen to us about no funny business, I guess we'll just have to keep or word about hurting you two". Yep not going to end well. Then the three started walking towards me and Nicolle.

"What are you...." Then they start smacking us and punching and hitting us. "Stop it" we both pleaded, "Please stop it".

"No, you bitches are getting what you deserve". And they started beating us up some more. I got punched in the noise which made it bleed, also in the stomach, head, leg, arm and rib. Nicolle got punched almost everywhere to. The boys were yelling at them to stop, but they didn't listen. After about 20 minutes of beating us up they stopped and went to the kitchen, but before they did Carly whispered in mine and Nichols ear, "Told you, you were weak" and she walked away laughing. If I could I would kill those girls. I could barely move same with Nicolle. We were bleeding a lot and the girls just left us here to suffer more. The guys were trying to escape from the ropes to help us, but they couldn't. I then started to feel sleepy. I fought to stay awake, but didn't have enough energy to. Then my eyes shut.