Chapter 24.

*******Davennes P.O.V*******

"No stupid ghosts get away from me, no No NO!".

"Wake up" someone said while shaking me, "Davenne wake up, your having a nighmare". I opened my eyes to see Liam next to me. "Whoa" I screamed while falling off the bed. Ok Davenne that was not smooth. He was laughing. Man I just made a fool of myself. The laughing then stopped. I slowly peeked my head up to see if he died or not, maybe the ghosts got him. I looked and he was just staring at me. I screamed again and he started laughing again. Whats so funny about me getting scared?

"Very jumpy are we" he managed to say over his excessive laughing.

"It was not that funny".

"I know, its just your face was hilarious". I frowned.

"But you still looked pretty". I looked up at him and blushed. We just sat there for about 5 minutes just staring into eachothers eyes. Admiring eachothers presence. That all ended when Lou came in.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked with a weird expression on his face.

"Nothing" I quickly said while accidently face palming my self.

"Ok then" he laughed, "Come on Harrys making breakfast if you want any".

"Ok I'll be right there" I said while getting off the floor. Liam was about to walk out the door when he paused, "Ladies first" he said while motioning his hand out the door. I just laughed while blushing, "Why thank you kind sir". He also started laughing. Good job Daves, so far so good. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw Harry and Niall arguing about something. I think it was because Niall kept on rushing him to cook the breakfast, I dont know thats what it sounds and looks like. Liam jumped in between them, trying to stop their fighting. I sat next to Cassidy on the couch and started watching what looks like Americas Funniest Home Videos.

"Ooo I love this show" I said with the biggest grin on my face.

"Good morning cous" Cas said while hugging me.

"Morning".

"How did you sleep last night" she asked me while wiggling her eyebrows.

"No we didnt do that, you have a dirty mind".

"Didnt do what?" Liam asked while sticking his head out of the kitchen.

Cas started cracking up, "I asked her how did she sleep last night and she thought I meant yo........". I covered her mouth stopping her from continuing on her sentence. Liam looked confused.

"Oh nothing she wasjust asking me how I slept and I was just telling her just fine".

"Oh, well thats not how I remember it".

"Oh really" Cas said while smiling. Man she really does have a dirty mind.

"She had nightmares of ghosts trying to kill her" he laughed.

"Oh" Cas said confused. Thats not what she thought he was going to say, ugh dirty people and thier dirty mind.

"Yea I did have a nightmare, a really horrible one". Nicolle came and sat down in front of me while crossing her legs.

"Do tell" she said looking very fascinated .

"Um no".

"Please I wanna know who died and how". Everyone gave her a 'Are you serious' look.

"What?" she asked.

"Babes your a little to much with scary movies, I think you need to cut down on them for a while" Zayn said.

"Good luck trying to stop her" Cas said while laughing.

"Yea good luck trying to stop me" Nicolle also said.

"Breakfasts ready" Harry screamed.

"Yea" we all shouted at the same time. We ran to the kitchen and started fighting on who would get breakfast first.

"I was first" Niall screamed.

"No I was" Lou yelled.

"Enough of this, single file now" Cas yelled. Everyone started bursting out laughing.

"Get you arses in a single line now" she screamed annoyed. Everyone stopped laughing and just stood there shocked.

"Move now". Everyone quickly nodded and went in a single file. Harry was first, then Lou, Nicolle, Cassidy, Zayn, Liam, and I. When we finished eating we started watching TV.

"I get to pick a movie" Nicolle screamed.

"Err......do you think thats a good idea?" I asked.

"Shut it" Nicolle snapped at me.

"Sorry". She picked out a scary movie of course. She picked out Chuckie. Man I hate that movie. Ever since Cassidy and I watched it a couple of years ago we never went near another doll again. Cassidy and I screamed again fr the thousandth time while holding on to eachother for dear life.

"No no dont go in there dont go....ah" I screamed, "I sticken said dont go in there you stupid" I screamed at the TV.

"Davenne" Laim said, "You know they cant hear you right?".

"Thats what I thought at first until I saw The Ring".

"Yea" Cas agreed.

"Really" he laughed.

"Yes" Cas responded seriously, "Movies can change you". Everyone just started laughing.

"Shhhh, do you guys always gotta talk during the good parts?" Nicolle asked then drew her attention back to the screen. Chuckies Brides baby just came out of her and scratched the mans eyes out.

"Stupid baby" I screamed.

"Waaa waaa" someone or something said.

"What was that?" I nervously asked.

"I dont know" Liam responded.

"What".

"Waaa waaaa".

"Ah no baby stay away from me get Nicolle she loves you" I cried while running around in circles. Nicolle then started cracking up.

"You shoul-d ha-ve seen yor fa-face".

"You stupid you really scared the poop out of me" I pouted and sat back on the couch.

"Its ok" Liam said while putting his arm around me, "As long as Im here you'll be safe". I started blushing. Omg does Liam Payne actually like me? It looks like he does. Or am I wrong?

"Um Daves could I talk to you for a sec?" Cas asked.

"Sure" I said while getting up. She grabbed my hand and ran into a room and shut the door.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Liam likes you".

"What no hes just being friendly".

"Yea very friendly if you ask me".

"Shut up, do you think he actually does?" I asked.

"Duh, and I know you like him because you told me lots of times".

"Well then what should I do?".

"Flirt, I guess I dont know you may want to ask Harry".

"Harry?".

"Yes he knows all about flirting".

"Yea about girls not guys".

"Just ask him".

"Ugh, ok".

"Great now lets go back". We went back to the living room and started watching another movie.