Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.

******Cassidys P.O.V******

Whats going on?

I feel trapped, trapped in my own mind.

Theres no way of getting out.

Why cant I espace? Why am I here? I wish I had the answers to my questions.

A memory started to replay in my mind. It was one of the best memorys that I ever remembered having. It was my 10th birthday party and grandma just got back from the hospital. She got me a puppy. She knew I loved puppys so much so decided to get me one. I named her Ebany. Ebany would always were a pink bow on her head, which made her look so much more adorable. Anyways that day was the best, grandma was the strongest that I have ever remembered her to be. She was happy that day so was I of course. I started to feel at ease just watching, remembering that wonderful memory. Then everything started to fade away. No dont go. Then another memory started replaying it was the car accident. I fell foward and hit my head, Nicolle hit her head against the window and passed out, the driver was killed instantly by the impact, I was able to crawl out of the car and scream for help, bleeding so much. Stop it I kept on screaming get me out of here, please stop it. I dont want to see this again. The memory kept on replaying over and over again. Harry I yelled, but nothing happened. I then started to see a white light. Am I dying? Isnt this what you usually see when your dying? Lord please dont let me die, Im not ready. Im to young to die, please dont let it end like this. I started to hear talking.

"Whats going on" It sounded like Harry.

"Im going to have to ask you all to leave" a woman said. Wait Harry dont leave me. Dont go.

"She fricken stopped breathing" I have? Why am I not breathing? wake up Cassidy come on. 3,2, 1 awake, 3,2,1 awake. ugh wake up. I want to be in Harrys arms again and have him hold me close saying everything is going to be all right.

"Please get out, doctor" the woman said. Why do I need a doctor. What going on? Please god help me wake up. WAKE UP CASSIDY, WAKE UP! The white light started getting brighter and closer. No get away, I yelled, Im not going and you cant make me.

******Harrys P.O.V*****

I was holding Cassidys hand when all of a suden the machine that she was hooked up to started making this loud beeping noise. Whats going on?

Then the nurse came running in, "Oh my god no, no, no" she gasped.

"Whats going on?" I nervously asked.

"Im going to have to ask you all to leave" the nurse informed us. I looked at Cassidy and it dosent look like shes breathing. Oh my god.

"She fricken stopped breathing" I madly yelled at the nurse.

"Please get out, doctor?" she yelled. She was pushing me out, but I fought with her to stay here with Cassidy.

"Please Sr. you need to leave" she politely said.

"No I wont leave her". I then felt someone pick me up by the waist. It was Lou.

"Lou get off me".

"Sorry Hazza, but no can do".

"Cassidy" I screamed. I then quickly got one last glance at her before doctors came swarming in the room surrounding her bed. Lou put me down on the chair and I just started breaking down crying.

"Shes dying" I whimpered.

Zayn put his hand on my back, "I know how you feel".

"How" I asked, "Is Nicolle dying?".