Chapter 13.

Capter 13.

***Liam's P.O.V***

This couch is so uncomfortable, how could Cas and Nicki sleep on it? I got up at went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out Orange juice, then poured some into a cup. As I started sipping my jucie Harry and Cas came into the kitchen.

"Good morning, love birds" I smiled at them. "Good morning, daddy direction" Cas greeted. "Morn Li" Harry then said. "So you two are up quite early, may I ask why?" I asked. "Cassidy", Harry started, "She made me get up ear....Ouch". Cassidy elbowed him on the waist. "What?" he asked while rubbing his waist. "I didnt make you get up, I asked you If you would like to come eat breakfast with me and you responded with an yes, so stop lying". "Fine, Im sorry" he apologised. "Its ok, I cant stay mad at you". Then they peaked eachother on the lips.

"Get a room" I begged them. "Dont worry, its too early for that" Cas explained. "Thank god and ew". Cas just rolled her eyes then giggled, which made Harry kiss her again.

"Hazza?".

"Yea Li". "Breakast please" I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah im working on it" he informed me. I nodded and let him get back to cooking. "Hey Li" he asked.

"Yea".

"Could you get me eggs out of the fridge?".

"Sure can". I went over to the fridge and got the eggs for him. I handed him the eggs and he smiled. I returned it. When Harry was done making breakfest. Niall was the first one here, then Lou, Zayn and Nicolle. The breakfast was delicous, as always. When we finished eating we went out side for a swim in the lake.

***Cassidy's P.O.V***

The boys came out of their rooms saying that we were going to be taking a swim in the lake around back. Yes finally something fun, it started to get quite boring around here. Nicolle and I went to get changed. When we came back from getting changed the boys werent in the living room waiting fro us like I thought.

"Were are the boys?" I asked.

"There" Nicolle then pointed to the window. I looked and saw the boys already in the lake. Nice to know they wouldnt wait for us. Nicolle and I just rolled our eyes and went outside. As we walked towards the river Harry and Lou were trying to drown eachother, but they were playing of course. Anways we both jumped in and started splashing all the boys. "Hey stop" they kept on yelling. "No" Nicolle and I screamed, "Thats what you get for not waiting for us". All of a suden I felt something touch my leg. "Ah" I screamed and I was picked up. I then realized that it was Harry. "Harry" I madly screamed, "I thought you were a shark trying to eat me or something". He just laughed. "If there was a shark trying to eat us I think he would go for Niall since he has more food in his system". "Hey are you calling me fat" Niall asked. "Yes". "Hurtful, but true" he admitted. We had a blast in the water the boys thought it would be funny to scare me and Nicolle some more. Nicolle and I are Definitely going to get them back later. When we finished we all took a shower then watched some TV.

"Theres nothing on" Niall compained, "What kind of TV is this?"

"This TV is like any other, just better" I told him. Then the news came on it was about us and the whole kidnapping thing. I then see my parents. "Mom, Dad?". "Those are your parents?" the boys asked. "Yea". "Cassidy sweety its mommy and daddy we miss you terribly and Nicolle your parents miss you too as do we,we know you both are innocent we know you didnt kidnap that boyband, please just try to contact us any way as possible please hunny we love and really miss, Grandma is missing you too shes in the hospital again shes not looking so good this time she wants you to come home so you can be able to say goodbye, im sorry i have to tell you that but please just contact us please". My mom started crying, and my dad was trying to comfort her when he started crying himself. tears started to pour freely down my face. "Cassidy im so sorry" everyone explained. "I think i need to be alone for a minute". I walked out the door and started hysterically crying. Why did grandma have to get sick why? I kept on asking myself. Then all of a suden i felt a pair of hands cover my mouth and a blind fold cover my eyes. I managed to get whosever hand of my mouth and scream. Next thing i knew i was thrown into a van and drove away.

***Harry P.O.V***

"I feel so bad for Cassidy, she doesnt deserv.......". I heard a scream. What was that? We all ran outside and saw a van drive away and Cassidy gone. Oh no she got kidnapped again.

"Cassidy" I yelled, but it was no use. Then they were out of sight.