Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

***Cassidy's P.O.V***

My pillow feels weird, there not supposed to feel hard are they? I opened my eyes and saw Harry smiling at me. I quickly got off of him and sat up. Wow I forgot that Harry and I are a thing now.

"Good morning love" Harry greeted me.

"Good morn" I smiled.

He laughed and just pulled me in for a kiss, but I rejected it.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I didn't get to brush my teeth and I'm not kissing you with bad breath".

"I don't care".

"Well I do" I informed him.

"Then hurry up and brush your teeth, my lips need to be kissed" he pleaded.

I rolled my eyes and went in the bathroom. I took my new pink toothbrush and squirted toothpaste on it. I then started brushing my teeth. When I finished I jumped in the shower. I love the feeling of the hot water all over my body, it relaxes me. I started to sing Pricetag by Jessie J.

"It's not about the money, money, money,

We don't need your money, money, money,

We just wanna make the world dance,

Forget about the price tag,

Ain't about the cha, chang, cha, chang,

Ain't about the ba, blang, ba, blang,

Wanna make the world dance forget about the price tag,"

I stopped when I heard someone open the door.

"Harry is that you?". No answer

"Harry so help me if it's you I'm going to kill you". Still no answer. Then all of a sudden the curtain opened. I screamed. Then realized it was Harry.

"I think I like you better this way" he cheekily smiled.

I covered all my body parts so he wouldn't see.

"Harry get out, I'm not finished yet"

"Then let me help you finish"

"No"

"To bad cause I'm coming in"

I splashed water in his eyes and quickly jumped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around myself. Stupid Harry not letting me take a shower in one peace. I sat on the bed and waited for Harry to come out.

"What's your problem" he asked

"My problem? you're the one who came into my shower am I not right?"

"Well I can't see my girlfriend naked?" he asked

"No"

"When?"

"Now not any time soon" I smiled tempting him.

"What no, please, I'm sorry I will let you finish taking a shower" he asked

Hmm I then thought of a plan.

"Ok" I said.

"Yes"

I got in the bathroom and quickly locked the door.

"Thanks for the shower, but I'm still not letting you see me naked" I yelled.

I think he got mad cause he was yelling something and banging on the door. Ha no one black mails me and gets away with it. I then started singing again. When I finished I dried myself off then started to do my hair and makeup. When I finished I opened the door and saw Harry pouting on the bed.