Chapter 15.

*****Nicolles P.O.V*****

My head is killing me. What happened? I woke up and saw that I was in a van. I looked around and started to freak out. I recongize this van. Then the door opened and the last people that I ever thought I would see again came through it. Kathleen, Carly, and Sabrina. "Good morning stupid" Carly snickered. I grinned "Good morning dumb a$$". Carly then lost it and tired to kill me, but the girls pulled her back. "Carly stop shes not worth it, besides its not time yet" Kathleen reminded her. What did she mean by "Its not time yet?". Carly calmed down and Kathleen then said "You and Cassidy were so easy to kidnap, we thought you would at least try and fight, but no". They all laughed. "Its cause your weak" Sabrina laughed uncontrolably. "We are not week" I yelled, "We werent week enough to escape, while you Kathleen were stupid enough to dropp your phone and leave the door open". "Let me at her" Kathleen yelled and the others held her back. "Kathleen remember what you said before, its not time yet". "Yeah, yeah" and she calmed down. These girls are really heating me up. Then I realize, wheres Cassidy? I looked behind me and saw Cassidy sleeping. "Cassidy" I yelled trying to get to her. "Hahaha, you are so stupid, you're tied up you're not going anywhere". I stopped fighting the ropes and just sat there feeling sorry for myself and Cassidy. "Come on girls, lets leave stupid and stupider to there problems". Then they left. I wonder which one was I? Stop Nicolle this is not the time and place for this. I tried to look for a way out when I saw a window in the bathroom. It was the only window that was not bullet proof, so me and Cas could probably escape. Now the question is how do I get these ropes off?

****Zayns P.O.V****

Nicolle is all I could think about. I miss her so much, which made me realize how much I love her. I started to sing her favorite song in my head "Everything about you". I know its her favorite song because when we were asking questions about the eachother the other night I asked her what her favorite song is and she said "Everything about you". "You know Ive always got your back girl so let me be the one you come running to, running to, ru-ru-running, I say this just a matter of fact girl you just called my name, I'll be coming, coming through, I'll be coming, On the other side of the world it dont matter I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I still feel it everytime its just something that you do, now ask me why I want to". I then got startled when the others starting singing. Did I sing out loud? "Its everything about you, you, you, everything thing that you do, do, do, from the way that we touch baby, to the way that you kiss on me, its everything about you, you, you, the way you make it feel new, new, new like every party is just us two and theres nothing I could point to, its everything about you, you, you, everything about you, you, you, its everything that you do, do, do, its everything about you". Niall started to sing. "Yes I like the way you smile with your eyes, other guys see it, but dont realize that its, my, my, loving, theres something about your laugh that makes me wanna have to, theres nothing funny so we laugh at no-no-nothing". Louis sang, "Every minute, is like the last so lets just take it real slow, forget about the clock thats tick-tick-ticking". Harry sang, "I still feel it everytime, its just something that you do, now ask me why I want to". All including me, "Its everything about you, you, you, everything thing that you do, do, do, from the way that we touch baby, to the way that you kiss on me, its everything about you, you, you, the way you make it feel new, new, new like every party is just us two and theres nothing I could point to, its everything about you, you, you, everything about you, you, you, its everything that you do, do, do, its everything about you". I sang, "And you have always been the only one I wanted and I wanted you to know without you I cant face it, all we wanna have is fun, but they say that were to young, let them say what they wat". All, "Its everything about you, you, you, everything thing that you do, do, do, from the way that we touch baby, to the way that you kiss on me, its everything about you, you, you, the way you make it feel new, new, new like every party is just us two and theres nothing I could point to, its everything about you, you, you, everything about you, you, you, its everything that you do, do, do, its everything about you". I started to smile, the lads always make me feel better.

"Why were you singing that song" Li asked.

"It" I studderd, "Its Nicolles favorite song by us".

"Oh" they all said at the same time.

"Zayn do you wanna talk about it?". I just shook my head, "No its ok I just needed to get that out I actually feel a little better". "You sure?" Li asked. I nodded and we all went to the living room. After a while we all decided to go to bed. When I got in bed it felt empty and lonely. I started to doze off when I heard something break. It sounded like a window. I grabbed a pillow, I know not very helpful but its all I could think of getting. I walked out and saw everyone come out of their room with also a weapon in their hand. Harry had a book, Niall had a bag of chips, and Louis had a teddy bear. "What was that?" Louis asked. "I dont know" I whispered. "Guys" I heard Li whisper, yell from the living room. Then he came running to us looking scared. He grabbed my hair spray and we slowly sneaked into the living room. The window was broken. Then the door burst open and 3 girls came in the house. It was Kathleen, Carly, and Sabrina. "Surprise" they smiled. We all were surprised, but then snapped out of it and was about to get them when Kathleen stopped us. "No, no none of that, if you try to get us you might as well say goodbye to your precious girlfriends. Then she pulled Nicolle inside by her hair, "Ouch" she yelled. "Nicolle" I yelled. I was about to save her when the boys held me back. Then Carly pulled Cassidy in also by her hair. "Harry" she yelled. "Cas" he also tried to save her but we led him back. "Now you boys go sit over there" Kathleen demanded. We did as she said and sat on the couch. "Girls go tie them up". Carly and Sabrina listened and tied us up. "We need to help the girls and our selves" I whispered. "I know but how?" Harry asked. "I, I dont know, any ideas?". Everyone shook their heads. "Stop whispering" Kathleen hissed. Man are we in trouble.