Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.

*******Harrys P.O.V*******

Zayn and I got up super early today to get Cassidy and Nicolle and present. We went to the best jewlery store that Zayn and I could think of. We went to "Kays jewelry store". It was a bit exspensive, but the girls are worth it. I got Cassidy and Necklace with her name engraved on it and Zayn got Nicolle a bracelet with 7 charms on it. When we finished we went back to the hotel. Once we got there everyone was already awake, dressed, and in the kitchen.

"Finally, your back" Niall said with relief.

"What did you miss me?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"No, now you can make us breakfest".

"Well then since you didnt miss me then Lou or Liam can make you breakfest"

"No please Im sorry I missed you, I, I love you, just please make me breakfest, they cook horrible" he pleaded while on his knees.

"I dont know?".

"I'll do whatever you want".

"Whatever I want?"

"Yes, just make me breakfest"

"Ok".

"Thank you Hazza, your the best"

"I know I am". I went off to the kitchen to make breakfest. I made eggs, bacon, pancakes, and susages. When we finished we went to the hospital. When we arrived the nurse told us that Cassidy and Nicolle are well enough to go home. I was quite surprised when they told me that so as everyone else. I thought they would need a couple more days to get back on their feet, but I guess not. We walked into their room to tell them the good news.

"Hey Harry" Cas smiled, "I missed you"

"I missed you to, hey quess what?"

"What?"

"Your able to leave today"

"Really, we just got here yesterday why are we checking out so early?"

"They said you two are feeling much better then they thought"

"Yeah, now I can leave this creepy hospital" Nicolle yelled.

"You find hospitals creepy?" I asked.

"Yea, dont you?"

"No". She looked at me shocked.

"Cassidy Im sorry, but somethings wrong with your boyfriend"

"Oh is there?" she asked.

"Yes hospitals are creepy, people dying, doctors trying to murder you during surgery, we were lucky that we survived that surgery yesterday"

"Really?"Cas asked with a weird grin on her face.

"Yes I know that doctor was aching to pull my heart out or eyes out, something I dont know, but all I know is that he or she really wanted to kill us, we were one of the lucky survivors" she said while nodding looking very serious .

"Um Nicolle are you ok?" Zayn asked.

"Dont look at me like Im crazy, Im not crazy ask Cas". We looked over at Cas and she stayed quiet. "Hurtful" Nicolle frowned. We all laughed.

"Ha, ha very funny, now get us out of here" Nicki begged, "Before its to late". The doctor than walked in.

"Are you boys going to check them out today?" He asked with a weird creepy smile on his face. We all nodded. "Good, but before you leave I need to take some blood". He held up the biggest needle I have ever seen. Nicolle grabbed on to Zayns arm for dear life.

"Dont let him kill me" she whispered to him. He nodded.

"Ok whos first". Nicolle quickly pointed to Cassidy. Cas looked mad at her then smiled.

"Ok Miss.White, stay still and this wont hurt a bit". She nervously nodded. I held her hand while he was taking her blood. When he finished he went to Nicolle.

"Miss.Violet its your turn". Nicolle kept on shaking her head, "No, no you, you cant make me"

"Miss.Violet I promise it wont hurt a bit".

"Are, are you sure?"

"Im sure". She nodded and he took her blood. It looked like Nicolle was about to pass out, but thankfully she didnt.

"Thank you for your time" he smiled creepy again then walked out the door.

"Um okay maybe hospitals are kind of creepy" I admitted while scratching my head. Everyone nodded.

"See I told you, and you thought I was crazy" Nicolle whispered.

"Ok lets pack up your things and go"

"Im way ahead of you" Nicolle said while jumping out of bed and packing up her things. When we finished packing up all of their belongings we checked them out and went to the hotel. When we got their Nicolle screamed, "Freedom" and she jumped on the bed. We all just smiled while rolling our eyes and sat down on the couch. We turned on the TV and started watching "Toy Story", Liams choice of course.

"Its feels good to be out of that hospital" Cas yawned.

"I know you are I would be"

"Its good to be here with you, I really missed you when you left"

"Me to". And we kissed. The rest of the night we watched the rest of the Toy Story movies. Liam got quite mad that everyone was falling asleep during the movies, but no one cared. The last one I remember watching was Toy Story 2 and then I fell asleep.