Chapter 23.

Chapter 23.

*******Cassidys P.O.V*******

The door bell rang. "I'll get it" I yelled while hopping off the couch and running towards the door. When I opened it I saw Devanee with the biggest grin on her face.

"Daves".

"Cass" and we huged eachother very tightly.

"Um would you mind introducing us to your lovely cousin" Lou yelled from the couch. She blushed. I just rolled my eyes, "Come on" I grabbed her hand and pulled her in.

"Ok boys this is my cousin Devanee, Devanee boys".

"Hello love".

"Hi".

"Hey beautiful".

"Hey".

"Fancy meeting you". She blushed some more, wow her face looked like a tomato.

"Ugh.........Hi" she shyly said.

"Can we play the game now?" Lou asked.

"Um ok, Daves you are on my team with Harry and Louis".

"Ok".

"We are battling against Zayn, Nicolle, Niall, and Liam, there the cops and we are the robbers".

"Got it".

"Ok let the games begin" Niall screamed.

"We get a head start ok" I informed him.

"Yeah, yeah 10 seconds".

"Make it 20".

"15."

"40". He paused for a second.

"Fine".

"Yes".

"Ok 1,2,3".

"Come on" I grabbed Harrys hand and we ran upstairs. Devanee and Lou were right behind us. We ran into one of the rooms and hide in the closet. Once we got in we closed the door and locked it. This closet was smaller than I thought. We were all squished together.

"Um hey guys um how about some of us find a new hiding place?".

"Yes please Im dying here" Devanne said while Harrys foot was in her face.

"Ok Devanne and Lou you two go hide together in another spot and Harry and I wiil stay here, got it?"

"Got it" they both yelled while sneaking out of the closet. Right when they got out we quickly closed the door and locked it again. Niall was already at 35. Hope the others found a spot.

"Ready or not time to die" Niall screamed. Harry and I threw a pile of clothes all over oursleves do we would be able to blend in, in case they find a way to open this door. I heard multiple footsteps come up the stairs. They'll never suspect us in here, I think? Then the door burst open.

"I know your in here" it sounded like Niall, "Come out and nobody gets hurt". Me and Harry tried to hold in our laughters.

"Are you under the be....." I heard a big thump.

"Niall did you just fall" Zayn asked.

"Yea, well there not under the bed". I couldnt hold it in. I started softly giggling. Harry quickly covered my mouth. I hope they didnt hear it and left. Then the door started moving. Oh shit!

"I know your in there I heard someone laugh". Curse my uncontrollable laughing.

"Pretend were not in here" Harry whispered in my ear. I nodded.