Chapter 17.

*****Louis P.O.V*****

We have been driving for hours and I'm exhausted even though I'm not who's driving Harry is I'm still tired. Speaking of tired and Harry, he looks like he's about to pass out. "Hazza" I quietly said.

"Yea, Lou" he yawned.

"Do you want me to take over now?"

"No its ok I'm fine" he yawned again.

"No your not, you look like your about to pass out"

"Its ok really"

"I'm not taking no for an answer, now off" I commanded. He sighed and stopped the car. We then switched places. I got in the drivers seat and drive off. After about 5 minutes of driving Harry had already fallen asleep. Yea and he says he's fine. After a while I started to see some houses and buildings. I past a gas station, then remembered were I was. We were not that far from the concert building. I took a left and headed to the hotel we were supposed to be staying at before we got kidnapped. When we got there I woke Harry, he wasn't quite happy that I interrupted his slumber, but he got over it. When we walked in we went straight to the check in desk. "Hello my name is Louis and his name is..." She shut me up. Then she continued to talk on the phone with whoever. When she finished she then drew her attention to us, "Ok now how may I...." She then screamed. Your "One Direction". Harry and I nodded. "I thought you were kidnapped". "We were but...". "Wheres everyone else?" She asked. "That's what were trying to to tell you we have been...". "I'll call your manager Paul he will be so relived to see you two". She then called Paul, well at least he well listen to us. We then saw Paul run down the stairs.

"Boys" he yelled while hugging us, "Are you aright?". We nodded.

"Thank God"

"Paul we need your he......."

"Where are the others?" He asked worried.

Harry and I sighed, "Paul that's what we've been trying to tell you, we have been kidnapped by these three crazy girls named Kathleen, Carly, and Sabrina. These other two girls Cassidy and Nicolle were kidnapped with us to. We all escaped from them 2 weeks ago when we did we found an abandoned cabin and hide out there then later on Cassidy and Nicolle got kidnapped again. Then after they got kidnapped the girls that kidnapped us broke into the cabin and held us captive there, but then me and Harry were able to escape and get help and as you can see the help is you" I then took a deep breath. That was a lot to say.

"Um what he said" Harry smiled. Paul was just stood there shocked obviously needing a minute to soak all that i just said up. Then he took a breath then respond, "What your saying is that the rest of the boys and those two girls are still being held captive by these three crazy girls?". "Yes" I responded. "And more like Seiko, then crazy" Harry admitted. I gave him a glare and he shut up.

"So", Paul asked, "What are we doing around here for?, lets go save them".

"Yeah" Harry and I cheered and we went into the car and drove off. We gave Paul directions and he got a bit confused. So then I stared to drive. It took us about 3 hours to get there and on out way there Paul called the police. When we pulled in the drive way the girls van was still here which meant they were still here to. When we got to the door it was unlocked. Something doesn't seem right here. Then someone hit me over the head. I fell to the ground and groaned in pain. Then I saw Harry being knocked out then Paul. I started to get up until I was hit over the head again. That time I was out.

*****Harrys P.O.V*****

When we got up to the front door it was unlocked. Something doesn't seen right about this, they wouldn't leave the door unlocked unless this..... Louis was hit over the head by someone. Unless this was a trick I was about to quickly help Lou up when I myself got hit over the head then Paul. Man these girls are always prepared for something. We were tied up together. Louis and Paul were out, I was the only one who wasn't. Spoke to soon I started to feel droopy and sleepy. Don't fall a........ I was out.