3

Jimins pov~

Tonight should be fun. I can't wait to kill hyunsik. If only he didn't break up with me.

No ones pov~

Jimin steps out of his car, putting his keys in his pocket as he opens up the trunk, grabbing out his favorite duffle bag and placing all the items he bought earlier that day into it. He secures the gloves onto his hands, and the mask onto his face. Not forgetting to throw on a black cap.

 Not forgetting to throw on a black cap

(His outfit minus the headphones)

Jimin makes his way to the back of the house, skillfully picking the lock to the back door, peeping his head into the house he's seen and been in multiple times.

He closes the door behind him as he navigates his way to the stairs. Leaving the duffle bag on the kitchen island. He reaches the top of the stairs and goes straight to the master bedroom. Slowly opening the door. A smile takes over his masked face as he sees hyungsik peacefully sleeping.

Warning graphic content ahead

He strolls over to hyungsik. Taking a second to admire his face before jumping on top of him. Instantly hyungsiks eyes spring open, shock evident in them. Jimin waists no time grabbing the silk pillow from behind his head and placing it over his victims face. He laughs psychotically hearing hyungsiks muffled screams as he presses the pillow down harder. Soon enough his victims struggling stops as his body goes limp.

"awwe so cute" jimin says.

He lifts the pillow from his face. placing a hand over hyungsiks heart. Not beating. He laughs again. Not because hyungsiks dead, but because the real fun can begin now.

Jimin hops of hyungsik. Grabbing his wrists and dragging him out of his room. He stops in front of the inside balcony Wiping the sweat from his forehead as he runs down stairs excitedly grabbing a knife and the rope from his duffle bag. He runs back up the stairs and puts the knife between his teeth so he can unravel the rope. He makes a noose and slips it over hyungsiks head. Cutting the end of the rope to the length he wants, and ties it to the railing, tugging at it before going back to the dead body. He takes one of hyungsiks arms, placing it over his own shoulder, and with all the power he has, he hurls the body over the railing.

He leans over the railing watching as his victims body sways side to side. He walks down the stairs and makes his way to hyungsiks body. He cuts open hyungsiks shirt, cutting a circle around his heart. He removes the skin and reaches into hyungsiks chest, taking out his cold heart. He crushes it in his hand. A tear escapes his eye. He looks up at hyungsiks face.

"Look what you made me do" he whispers, dropping the heart on the ground, taking his knife and jamming it into hyungsiks stomach.

With rage taking over his body, jimin cuts the rope so hyungsiks body could fall to the ground. He crawls on top of hyungsik and repeatedly stabs him. Every second a new hole is created.

Jimins actions die down, as he drops the knife on hyungsiks eye. He topples over onto a pool of blood, crying. His clothes are soaked with blood, his hair and face is as well. But he doesn't care.

"I...I loved you, and you left me, the one thing you said you'd never do" jimin said, taking in a deep breath before standing up and hovering over hyungsiks now unrecognizable face.

"You broke my heart..." He stopped to smile "so I broke yours" He stands there for a second, proud of what he's done.

Jungkooks pov~

I walk towards the backdoor of jimins house. He's made this incredibly easy for me, the doors already unlocked. As I silently make my way through the door, I'm hit with the strong smell of blood'...what the hell' i think. I close the door behind me, walking towards a indoor balcony.

As my eyes trail down from it, I'm met with Jimin staring at me. A evil smirk plastered on his blood covered face. As he stands over a overkilled guy. Its obvious jimin did this"i knew I'd see you around" jimin said as he plays with the kife in his hand.

"shit"