15

After opening the door, Jungkook didn't even glance at me and pushed past me.
He walked straight to Yoongi, I saw him pulling a gun out and was about to shoot him.

"NOOOO!!!"

I screamed making turn to me in confusion and I'm sure  I saw a betrayed look in his eyes.
"I mean... please don't shoot him."

Ok now I'm done for, he looked at me with rage in his eyes and strolled straight to me.

"SO YOU DONT CARE THIS BASTARD TOUCHED YOU!? YOU'RE MINE! YOU SAID THAT YOURSELF!! WAS THAT JUST A LIE!? DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE HUH!? I-I genuinely loved no love y-"

He was cut of by me pressing my plump lips on his and kissing him passionately. Before pulling away, looking Jungkook straight in the eye and speaking in the sweetest voice I could muster.

"No it's not a joke to me okay? I love you now and I always will. I asked you to stop because I just heard from Yoongi what you did to him and I just felt really sorry for him but I just couldn't believe that you would do such thing and so I just want to know, if it's true what Yoongi told me.."

I saw Jungkook hesitating but I knew he wouldn't lie to me, would he?

"Yes... it's true BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN ITS OKAY WHAT HE DID TO YOU!!"

Now I'm getting a little angry

"THEN JUDGE ME TOO FOR GODS SAKE!! I KILLED MY EX FOR CHEATING ON ME AND NOT TO MENTION YOU HELPED ME KILL THE WOMAN WITH WHOM HE CHEATED ON ME!!!"

Both Yoongi and Jungkook were taken aback my me screaming, Jungkook just looked kinda guilty while Yoongi was just shook.

I calmed down a bit before saying
"Please just make up already, I can't stand seeing you sad"

After that Jungkook just hummed and turned around, now facing Yoongi he started apologizing.

"I'm sorry for.... c-ch-cheating on y-you"

To which Yoongi replied
"I'm sorry to for taking your boyfriend and doing what I did"

I blushed a bit at the mention of the word 'boyfriend' but I guess it's true.

A week later

Yoongi and I have become best friends and Jungkook was kinda jealous of this but didn't comment on it.

He still acted cold towards Yoongi but not on the level of wanting to kill him anymore.

I'm happy to see they made up and Yoongi already moved on from Jungkook and now had his eyes on someone else...

_____________
Aaand that was the chapter, who do you think Yoongi has his eyes on? Well find out next week! 😏*evil laughter heard in the distance* try to guess

I honestly don't have a reason as to why I didn't update for so long and I'm sorry.