8 [m]

I'm very sorry for not updating in so long but I had something horrible happen to me and a big family crisis...

WARNING!!!
Smut from begin to end so if your not comfortable with it then skip the chapter!

Jimin POV

After that Jungkook pulled me upstairs to a room that I think is his bedroom.

When the door closed, I was immediately pushed against it with his lips on mine.

The kiss was full of lust. Our lips fit together like they where meant to be connected.

After a while jungkook threw me on the bed without disconnecting our lips.

In the blink of an eye my clothes where ripped of by him and a few seconds later, so where his.

Now we are both only in our boxers.

"m-more"

I pleaded in between the kiss and this was the moment he started trailing his fingers down to my boxers and started palming little me through them.

After a while of me moaning, I wanted more and trusted my hips up.
It seems jungkook noticed because his finger was now at the rim of my boxers and tugging them down.

Now I was fully naked, of course I wanted him to be naked to so I did the same by him.

Jungkook flipped me over and groped my ass making me moan.

He smirked evilly and circled his finger around my entrance, making me whine.

"kookie~ please, p-put your finger i-in, I need it"

I asked but he didn't answer and instead, his smirk grew wider.

"Who's kookie? You can choose.. I'm you master or I'm your daddy. What do you choose? "

"Master~ please be as rough as you want with me!! I'm yours and yours onl~ah!"

I was cut of by him putting two fingers in my ass and crissoring them.

Later on he put a third finger inside thrusting his fingers at an animalistic pace.

"I think your prepared kitten"

Was what he said making me moan, only at the nickname.

Then he pulled his fingers out, making me whine at the loss.
Then his dick was thrusted inside me all at once.

"s-so good master!

I didn't lie, I loved every fucking bit of it. His thrusts where fast and powerful as fuck.

He flipped me over so he could now see my face. Then he did something that shouldn't feel good, but I actually have a deadly kink.

He choked me until I almost couldn't breathe.

"You like that dontcha kitten?"

"y-yesss~"

Suddenly his pace got even faster and harder than before, I knew he was about to cum and I was also at my limit.

He noticed and grabbed my member.

"kitten, wait until I say you can cum"

And so I did. After a few hard thrusts he let go of my member.

"let's cum together, kitten"

And so we did. We both came a lot , me on the bed and Jungkook inside of me.

Now we're just laying there on Jungkook bed and staring at eachother.

"that was the greatest sex I've ever had master, your the first one I've met who actually choked me"

I giggled at how he was blushing.

"i-im sorry"

Oh, now he's sulking. I gave him a pack on the lips.

"don't be, didn't I tell you that you could be as rough as you wanted with me?"

"y-yeah you did, but"

"no buts, seriously, how can you be so cute and innocent after this day full of torturing?"

"I'm not!"

"yes you are, little bunny.... Oh I know how you should call yourself! Killer bunny!!"

I said with a grin on my face.

"sounds good"

____________________
Sooooo~
It's my birthday🎂