10

Jimin POV

When the three of us where at the bar , Taehyung invited us to a party at his house.
He said there would be a lot of people coming.

So Jungkook and I decided to go, I'm about to pick kookie up at his house.

I was about to knock on the door but then I hear the voice of a girl so I hid behind a bush and listened what was happening.

"I love you Jungkook , please go out with me!"

After hearing that a sudden wave of rage got over me, I stayed hidden until the girl came out of the house.

I waited until the door was shut and followed her until I was sure we where far enough so kook wouldn't hear anything.

When there was nobody around I attacked, I grabbed her arm with one had and used my other hand to block er scream.

I pulled her into an abandoned alleyway and pinned her to a wall, I looked at her face and she ... smirked?

She suddenly started laughing.

"Hi I'm Minseo , I was searching for you. Never thought you would just pop up in front of me."

Now I was confused, why had she been searching for me?

"My boss asked me to deliver you to him, he said he finds you very interesting.... So now you're coming with me."

After she said that, everything went blanc

—————————

Sorry, it's a VERY short chapter but I think this is actually a good chapter to make the story interesting and fun to read.
Maybe I'll publish another chapter today.

Hope you liked it .