12

PLEASE READ THE A/N

Im so sorry because I haven't updated in so long ,as reward for waiting so long I put a song ^above so please listen to it while reading this chapter because it will give the chapter more emotion, ANYWAY here's a new chapter and there will be angst... ALSO I've made a oneshot book and I'll probably be posting a LOT of smut in it and you can request whatever you want (there will be a 100% chance that I will write the first 10 requests out) so please check it out....SOOOOO onto the story... I'll tell you just in case it isn't clear: it's still Jungkook POV.

Jimin where are you~

I was the whole night out searching for jimin, he was just nowhere to be found.

I asked Namjoon if Jimin was in jail, as he is the friend who works for the police.

But he couldn't find him anywhere.

It was already morning and it started raining...

"Ah great, now it's also raining!? Just my luck huh?"

I walked to a big rock and sat on it, deep in thought.

Wait...a rock..a stone..stone..

Then realization hit me, you see... I had a boyfriend, his name was Min Yoongi.

*Flashback~*

He was almost always so fucking serious so his nickname was 'stone' , he never came with Taehyung and me to a party.

Though I didn't really care about that, I loved him and he loved me.

That was what it was all about and since he loved me, he showed his cute and submissive side to me and no one else.

So one day I got really drunk and some random girl walked over to me and started seducing me.

Now just so you know, I tend to get really horny when I'm drunk and just fuck about anyone who approaches me.

So at some point the girls smashed her lips against mine.

Yoongi had decided that he wanted to go to a party for once and he entered the building on the exact moment that I was kissing the girl.

I didn't notice he was there until I felt a slap across my face.

I turned to my left to find a crying Yoongi standing before me.

'Baby, I can explai-'

'LIKE HELL YOU CAN!!! JEON JUNGKOOK, YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVED ME!!! TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULD BE ONLY MINE!!! A-AND Now you're here k-issing this random bitch like I don't exist anymore...'

He said with tears in his eyes, this made me feel like he just shot me right through my heart and I'm telling ya, it was painful.

(I'm literally crying while writing this)

'Baby, please listen to me'

I said, tears starting to form in my eyes.

'LISTEN TO YOU!? FUCK OFF YOU CHEATER!!! YOU KNOW WHAT!? SINCE YOU DECIDED TO GO AND RUIN MY LIFE, ILL MAKE SURE YOUR NEXT SO CALLED LOVER WILL LEAVE YOU FOR ME!! YOU'LL FEEL THE PAIN IM FEELING NOW!!! GOODBYE JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!!'

After saying that he left the party and everyone started dancing and grinding against each other .

I on the other hand was broken, that was the moment I decided to never fall in love again.

*Flashback end~*