Just wanted to let you guys know...

Hey how's it going guys? It's been a while. 2 or 3 years already wow. I was still in college when I wrote this book. I miss you potatoes!

Not that this is a real update or has anything to do with the story. I just wanted to tell you about my day at work. (Don't throw stuff at me yet pls.)

So, remember my past trivias? You know, about those perverted eight-legged creatures? Those hairy stalkers that lived in every bathroom I went to?

Yeah, they followed me all the way to work. In the freakin bank.

CRY.

There were a lot of incidents but I'm gonna talk about the most recent one. This happened just a few days ago.

So this huge ass spider kept hanging on the ceiling right above me. When I say huge, I mean huge. Massive. Horrible. Just horrible. The client in front of me was petrified.

Imagine how I reacted.

I was refined and professional when I was at work. But as soon as I saw that little devil...

You can guess what happened next.

The security guards found my reactions hilarious. When they tried to get rid of it using a broom, it got away. It freakin disappeared. And we all know what that means.

It's gonna be "surprise mothafuckah!" the next time it wants to ruin my career.

That aside, I'm still editing my book Peanut Butter Kisses. Hopefully I can finish it within the year. I'm planning to write a whole new story right after that so wait for it!

THANKS FOR LETTING ME WASTE YOUR TIME HEHEHE I LOVE YOU GUYS. ❤ REALLY. AND I MISS YOU POTATOES. MY DEAR SWEET POTATOES.

Have an awesome day!

🥔 Lin