Chapter 4 - Oh It Is So On Bro

"Please tell me you have a good reason this time," Principal Steele rubbed his temples as he gave Brandon an ice pack to put to his crotch.

     I shrugged my shoulders. "I just found him lying on the parking lot like a piece of trash so I decided to be a good citizen and picked him up. Aren't you proud of me?"

     My uncle didn't believe me. Brandon was wincing as he kept the ice pack still on his crotch.

       "You're still under probation for beating Samuel Ink yesterday. And now this?"

       "His name was Samuel? Doesn't suit him very well," I wrinkled my nose. Brandon spoke up.

       "So you really did beat that kid up? I thought it was just a rumor."

     I looked at him with a playful glint in my eye. "Better choose what rumors to believe buddy. Maybe that'll save your ass next time."

     Not specifically his ass though.

       "Would you please take this seriously!" Principal Steele groaned. "If it's just a little game between you two then I'm letting you go. I have work to do."

       "It was just a game. Right Brandon?" I glanced at him, semi-glaring at him to agree. He glared back at me, but after realizing that agreeing with me was the better option, he nodded his head quickly.

       "Yup. Just a game."

     Our principal looked at us seriously before letting us go. When we left the office, I pushed him away to keep distance. He painfully hopped a few times before regaining his balance. And then he glared at me again.

       "Damn sadist," he mumbled. I scoffed.

       "Fucking masochist."

     I began walking away from him, deciding that if I stay with him for another minute, I'll explode.

     Brandon was determined to annoy the hell out of me, so he followed me. There were a few seconds of silence until he broke it by starting a casual conversation.

       "I never thought Principal Steele was so forgiving."

     I snorted. Yeah, forgiving. He only let me off the hook because I was his niece and he knew I had a good reason for this.

     I looked at the ice pack being pressed on his crotch and offered him a sickly sweet smile. Torment him. "Need some help there sweetheart?"

     He chuckled weakly in reply. "In another time babe, without the ice."

     I rolled my eyes. How many eye-rolls does it take to make him go away? And he could still come up with a good comeback in that condition.

     I walked ahead to look for Nichole as Brandon limped behind me. Wherever Nichole was, surely Leo would be there too. They were stuck to each other like glue.

     I found them waiting near my locker. I waved at them, excited to show them what I did to the shithead. "Guys!"

       "Mira!" Nichole ran to me immediately. Leo looked a bit amused when he saw his best friend staggering behind me.