ix → evie.

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ. ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ɪ'ʟʟ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ.

Y/N'S POV

She had me for two hours. But two hours made me believe maybe she was changing. Ironic because that would mean she'd have to change back to the person she was before she changed into the person she is right now. Yet two hours had me sobbing on the floor. I should have answered her texts. No, I couldn't have answered her texts. It's not healthy to succumb to people like her. I thought when I stared at my wall. I knew my wall wasn't going to change; open a black hole or anything. But I liked it that way. I like to stare at plain things when my mind is anything but that. It helps me remember that even if my mind isn't at ease, somewhere in the world, somebody's blowing out their birthday candles. Or meeting someone great who gives them butterflies whenever they look at each other. I wish that could happen to me someday.

Oh wait,

it did.

When I said I loved surprises, I never thought I'd be getting one like the first time Evie texted me, telling me that something was wrong. And here I am, with another surprise that I should have seen coming at me years ago; Evie is a horrible, lying, attention-seeking...bitch. And it was absolutely stupid of me to believe her in the first place. And I would say people 'make mistakes', but I'm starting to think that my life is turning less into the fairytale I thought it'd be, and more into a series of mistakes. 

Well,

not all the time.

=TIME SKIP=

8:23a.m

The problem with staring at my wall is that there's no clock on it. Which as you can tell resulted in me being late for school.

"SHIT" I yelled.

"Y/n! Stop that foul mouth and get to school! I thought you'd left!" my mom whisper-yelled from my door. 

"Uh..uh, me too!?" I responded, running out of my bedroom and down the stairs.

"What?" I could hear my mom wonder quietly. I feel bad for her when I don't make sense. Which is 98% of the time. The other 2% being when I'm asleep.

I grabbed my phone, my keys, my backpack and high-key sprinted to school. It started at 8:30a.m, and it was 8:24. Even I knew this wasn't gonna work.

But by some miracle, it did. I arrived to first period panting. Everybody stared at me. But their eyes shifted when someone breathing just as heavily as I was walked past me. I looked over my left shoulder. No wonder they were looking, it was Evie looking like she was about to have a full-blown asthma attack. She looked at me and smiled, and I gave a nonchalant stare at her, then remembering that she thought I believed her, smiled back. When she walked past me, I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, today was going to be interesting. 

FINN'S POV

8:47a.m

iMessage with Y/n 

Finn: What time's your lunch at