x → allison.

𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐞, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

FINN'S POV
·゚: *

FINN
Are you on your lunch break?

Y/N
yeah
call me please?

PHONE CONVERSATION

Y/N
Hi

FINN
Hey, um..I'm sorry

Y/N
It's okay Finn, really.

FINN
Last time you told me that you really weren't okay, y/n

Y/N
I know

FINN
i want you to be able to tell me the truth. To be able to trust me.

Y/N
I do trust you.
I guess I just don't want you to leave so fast.

FINN
me either.

The unbearingly long pause in the conversation urged me to speak up.

FINN
Y/n you listen and you listen closely, okay?

Y/N
Ok

FINN
Now I'm not trying to be cheesy or anything but I'm not leaving you. And you think I give a shit about what everybody else says? The only thing I frankly care about is you. It's been a long time since I've met a girl as special as you.

Y/N
What happened to her?

FINN
to who?

Y/N
you said it's been a long time since you've met a girl as special as me.
What happened? if you don't mind me asking, that is.

My mind went back to that day.

FLASHBACK

"You think I loved you, ha." she laughed into my face and I could feel every single cell inside of my body crumble. "Oh, now you're gonna start crying. This is a joke, right?"

And I just stared. I stared into her eyes and didn't see how pretty they were anymore. 

I saw the eyes of a liar.

I saw somebody who never loved me.

"I-I thought I could trust you," I sputtered.

"You're so stupid. You really should have known," her friends laughed and eyes turned towards me from all around.

"I loved you, and now you're finally telling me you never did. After all these months. I hate you, Allison."

"Oh ok, so now we're using full names now." she glared, "look what you've become; thirsty for someone to love you. Well guess what Finn Wolfhard- nobody will ever love you,"

"That's a lie. You're a liar." I wasn't so sure.

"Shame. I was actually beginning to like you,"