xiii → the scream.

^^ this song doesn't have much to do with the chapter but i love it so..

FINN'S POV

It's been a while since I could actually think. I know it sounds weird, but lately I've just been focusing on my social life too much. For example, fame. Some people just don't know where to stop with giving celebrities attention-- Calpurnia is turning into 'The Finn Wolfhard Band', my instagram is turning into '@/letsseehowwecanattackfinntodayshallwe', and my life is turning less and less into the music, acting-filled experience, and more like a 24 hour survival everyday. I don't want y/n to be exposed to that, I don't know what'll happen.

But you see, 

that's the hard part about loving someone;

there's always going to have to be a compromise.

and now that i'm thinking 'n everything..

..what's mine gonna be? 

I turned to the night stand beside my hospital bed. Water, a tissue box, my half-eaten breakfast, my phone, and- another phone? I flipped the phone right side up and pressed the home button. I smile at the pleasant surprise of the lock screen I recognized as only y/n's. I swiped left to the camera, what was there to lose? After taking 592 photos on her phone, a call popped up, the contact coming up as Evie. 

fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck

shit shit shit shit shit

gAAAAAAAHAHhhHh

MY THUMB HIT ANSWER

well i'm screwed.

EVIE Hello? HellOOOOOO? Y/n? You there?!

FINN Uh hey

EVIE Y/n?! What the fuck happened to your voice?

FINN It-it's not y/n uh..

EVIE Well then, who is it?

FINN Um, Finn

There was a long pause.

EVIE Oh, FINN! Are you at y/n's house or-

FINN No no, funny story actually

EVIE Well? What is it?

FINN I'm at the hospital and y/n left her phon-

EVIE oH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HOSPITAL???

FINN Uh, I'm fine. I-i'm at (hospital name)

Why the fuck did I just-

EVIE i'LL BE RiGHT THERE STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE

FINN Well I mean I can't really-

She hung up.

 "go anywhere" 

Y/N'S POV