xxvii → cell service.

^^doesn't have anything to do with the chapter it just makes me feel something :/ (very few songs make me feel lol)

Y/N'S POV

✰✰✰

"I'LL BET YOU HAVE ONE OF THESE IN YOUR HOTEL ROOM,"  liam pronounced, whilst holding up the handgun, "everyone does. it's just one of those things about this town that nobody bothers asking about."

"what do you mean?" i question, finn looks like he's thinking the same thing.

"let's just say there's lots of things wrong with this place," she justifies, shrugging off the question, "you don't have a car, do you?" she looks at finn.

"no, actually it broke down on the side of a highway, courtesy of my brother." he replies.

"right. your brother, we'll need him too i guess," she thinks out loud, "he's not under the age of 12, is he?"

"he's 20," finn answers, "but he's still a big baby." he jokes.

"what are we doing?" i add.

"we're escaping." liam says.

"you mean we're not supposed to leave?"

"oh, god no. but it's about time we did. i've just about had it with this place, too many rules."

"what are the rules?" finn asks.

"don't leave." liam answers, filling the gun with ammunition.

"that's it?"

"yep." she doesn't lift her eyes.

"that's only one."

"exactly,"

finn and i share a look, and he gives me a small smirk. i really wanna kiss him. i can almost tell he does too, but we aren't those kind of people, "sooo, your brother. where is he?" liam says and we both get thrown off track.

"o-oh," finn remarks, "he's probably on his ass at the hotel."

"then why don't we get off our asses and go get him so we can leave?"

=TIME SKIP=

"this is your hotel?" liam asks sarcastically, "really get the bang for your buck."

"actually, the hotel owner insisted we stay for free." i inform her.

"that's odd. people are begging for money here. i expect he would've made you pay."

we knock twice, then three times to let nick know that it's us and not jonathan at the door, we are receive a small, "it's open, doofus." 

nick is stepping precociously on each squeaking floorboard, not noticing that we are a party of three.

"what the hell are you doing?" finn asks.

"making sure there aren't any booby traps in this shack." nick replies, still not looking up.

"okay, look. we gotta leave." finn cuts to the chase.

nick finally looks up, "what, why-- who is she?"

"liam," liam says before giving us a chance to introduce her, "we're leaving this town. like, now."