The Rescue

(This chapter was longer than intended but I'm sure everyone loves a long chapter, although I thought it would be nice to add a little drama, it'll make more sense later, anyway onto the story!)

  Kai's pov
We discussed the plan, now with Jestro gone it's gonna be harder to get the sheild close enough to Halbert, although we really think Jestro might've been kidnapped. At night I decided to sneak out and see if he really was kidnapped or just decided to betray us all, I made it to the castle, I sneaked in and was able to get through the defenses, this is what I get for being a ninja, no trouble at all. I walk around and heard some crying, I went into the dungeon and found Jestro crying, I whisper "Jestro! Jestro! Can you hear me?" He looks up and says "Kai? What are you doing here?" He gasps "Kai you need to get out of here! It's not safe here!"

I mess with the lock by melting the inside a bit, I tore it off and help Jestro out "What happened to you?" I ask, he replied "I was kidnapped, thank you Kai, you came 2 days before they tried to cast the spell of evil on me, now we gotta get outta here before they find you!" I shush him and say "I'm a ninja, I don't get caught, now come on let's go" I ran dragging him behind me. As we run I heard some of the gaurds saying Jestro has escaped so now I gotta be careful, I should've brought a decoy! We ran around but they began blocking exits, I remember a place that could be our last chance, I'm play a lot of Nintendo games and played enough TloZ (The Legend of Zelda) to remember the waterways in the dungeons, how could I forget? all the exits Jestro knows of are cut off so the waterways are our last hope.

We made it back to the dungeon, thankfully no gaurds were there, I see a grate and could hear running water, I tried to remove it and Jestro said "Kai what are you doing?!" I reply "I hear running water, it's big enough for us to fit and we may end up in a stream or in the moat surrounding the castle, it's our best bet" he looks back and sighed "Fine, I trust you, if you could go that long without being caught by Monstrox, the monsters and squirebots then I will follow you" I try burning the edge then I heard footsteps, the only thing I could think of was grabbing Jestro and hiding in the pile of hay. He tried to escape my arms saying "Kai what the heck I-" "Shh!" I cover his mouth and he stopped, he heard them come in, it was a woman's voice.

We tried to be dead quiet, she was angry "How does a Jester with no skills or magic escape?!" Someone replies "Maybe he does have magic, he could be a late bloomer" she groans and said "This lock is warm, could he really have melted it? Could he really have magic? That makes no sense, then again he probably could've learned a thing or two from those Lava Monsters" she threw the lock on the ground growling, suddenly she sat on the hay we were hiding in, she was so heavy! Then again she was probably a stone monster, it came so quickly, when she slumped on the hay it pushed me on Jestro and we soon found our lips smashed onto each other.

He was blushing so much I saw it through his makeup, she got up and I was able to get my lips off him, she says "That pile of hay is firm, feels nice" she jumped back down and it forced my head down onto Jestro's neck, this is horrible, just why lady?! I hear Jestro peep, she kept trying to get comfy on the hay which made it hard to keep my mouth shut and away from Jestro, Jestro was also having a hard time keeping his mouth close, he was burning up, I knew that look, I quickly cover his mouth before he let out a moan. After what felt like hours she left with that other person, we wait for a minute then got out gasping for our breath, I go over to the grate and melt the edge, I heard Jestro say shyly "K-Kai... can you please look at me?"

I pull off the grate and look at him, suddenly he slapped me causing me to drop the grate onto my foot, I try not to scream "Ow! That f-foot just healed!" I accidentally kicked a boulder on the way here, I look at him betrayed and confused, he folds his arms, he was mad but it looked cute. He says "You have Clay remember?! Don't think that just because you're rescuing me I'll be your male mistress!" (Side Bae) he turned his head away in disgust and dissaproval while doing a little hmp, I see his lipstick was smeared, his neck had red spots... oh no... I look in a puddle of water and see my face was smeared red with his lipstick, it looks like I cheated on Clay!!!