6. Duels.

Knitter was screeching as he flew over head drawing the attention of many of the students. A large box under him with many letters attached.

         "Crap. Crap. Crap." Charlotte muttered.

She saw her owl wobbling to and frow as he tried to fly in a straight line. Charlotte pushed herself away from the table causing the bench to screech underneath her. Hermione squealed as the bench shook: Charlotte jumped on to the bench and held out her hands. The box dropped just as Knitter was about to fall onto the floor; he flew over the Durstrung and knocked one on the Beauxbaton girls hats. She screamed as Knitter ruffled his feathers and screeched.

          "KNITTER!" Charlotte called as the owl perched on the Beauxbatons table. "LEAVE THOSE GIRLS ALONE."

Knitter screeched again and flew towards Charlotte perching on her shoulder. "I'm sorry." Charlotte offered an apology to the burnett girl. Charlotte set the box on the table and untied the string on Knitters leg. Four letters were attached to his leg.

To Charlotte Evans
From Remus Lupin
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

To Charlotte Evans
From Molly Weasley
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

To Charlotte Evans
From Fluffy
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The third letter was burgundy; the wax seal in the same dark red.

             "You got..you got a Howler?" Hermione questioned looking at the older girl. "But what ever for?"

To Charlotte evans
From Papa
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

              "Are you kidding me?" Charlotte mumbled as she flipped the Howler over in her hand. "He sent me a Howler!"
             "Who's it from?" Hermione asked as she motioned at the red envelope.
               "My fath-"

The red envelope began to shake before ripping itself open.

               "CHARLOTTE EILEEN WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING! I WAKE UP THIS MORNING WITH YOU FACE ON THE DAILY PROPHET! WHAT THE FECK WERE YOU THINKING ENTERING YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE YOUNG LADY!" Sirius Blacks voice rang through the Great Hall. Students watched as the normally cool headed teenager face a look of complete shock. "PEOPLE DIE IN THIS TOURNAMENT CHARLIE! WHEN YOUR FATHER DIED I SWORE I WOULD PROTECT YOU! YOU BEST BELIEVE I'LL BE HAVING A WORD WITH JAZ ABOUT THIS. I SWEAR WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN I AM GOING TO CHEW YOU OUT. MARK MY WORDS YOUNG LADY THIS IS NOT OVER! WHY ARE YOU AS RECKLESS AS YOUR FATHER AND AS SMART AS YOUR MOTHER? YOUR GOING TO BE THE BLOODY DEATH OF ME YOU HEAR; MAKING ME WORRY ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME! CHARLOTTE YOU ARE SO GROUNDED AND IF YOU DO NOT WRITE ME BACK I SWEAR TO MERLIN YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY."

The letter turned to dust and Charlotte could only stare at where the letter had been.

             "What-why-how..." Charlotte stuttered as she stared at the torn up letter.

Matt sat beside his best friend as she stared at the letter. "I knew he would be mad but he vas pissed."

               "Thanks Matt." Charlotte snapped. "It  takes real genius to figure that out!"
                  "Vov calm dovn Charlie." Matt placed a hand on her shoulder. "You have to understand 'im."
               "Understand him? Matt he left me, dumped on Remi' s door step then-"