3. Welcome To Hogwarts.

The auditorium of Goldlight was chaotic as new students hustled about in a frantic manor trying to find somewhere to sit in the first year section, while Seniors sat calmly moving around swiftly

The auditorium of Goldlight was chaotic as new students hustled about in a frantic manor trying to find somewhere to sit in the first year section, while Seniors sat calmly moving around swiftly. The blurs of black uniforms and silver cloaks shuffled about to find seats as teachers took their own on the stage.

The hoard of children was nothing new to most of the students. As orientation at Goldlight Academy was quite the experience in itself. The mix of the ethnic and religious view points of student; as well as teachers from around the world was always interesting.
The school was prided for its diversity in students and staff, while Polish and English were the languages most student spoke by their third year were able to speak or at least understand a few languages besides their native tongue.

Charlotte Potter entered the auditorium with the flow of other students as she had entered through the large flew system every student entered or left the school by. She placed her truck and owl in the check in where staff, mostly house elves, who would distribute them into her dorm room. Once she checked Knitter; a name Sirius Black had given the black and brown owl when it was a fluff ball, Charlotte quickly looked around for a familiar face in the large mass of students. Charlotte spotted a tall familiar brunette he turned around to see her and he waved enthusiastically.

Charlotte waved back with a smirk walked around people swiftly as possible and once she was close enough he wrapped his arms around her smaller figure then proceed to hoist her into the air.

      "Ich habe dich vermisst." He boasted loudly.
      "Matt setzte mich ab." Charlotte demanded from her German friend obediently did as he was told.
       'Mein friend i have mized you." Matt Jaehetal said his deep voice echoed through the auditorium.

His heavy German accent only made Matts English quiet threatening and hard to understand yet it was not as bad as Charlotte' s mix between British and American English that was a grammar failure at its finest as she switched between American and British terms quite frequently.

Charlotte was raised by a British man, one of her godfathers Sirius Black, who taught her how to talk but after moving between Europe and parts the Americans her accent was an eclectic British; as Sirius calls it. The five languages Charlotte were fluent in were purely based on where she ran in her youth with her convict Godfather.

         "Who dressed you this morning?" Charlotte asked her friend on a playful note.

His messy dark brown hair was obviously bed head and the button of his white button up were not done right.

        "Wheres your tie?" Charlotte asked as she began to re-button his shirt.

            "It'z in my pocket." Matt said. "I didn't forget it vis time."
          "TH-is time. Matt." Charlotte corrected as she looped his tie.

        "ALL HOGWARTS ATTENDEES PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE MAIN COURT YARD FOR TRANSPORTATION."

              "Let'z go." Matt said grabbing Charlotte' s hand.