25. Transfer.

THE TRANSFER

.THE TRANSFER.

Remus kept to his word, doing his best to find a way to move Charlie to Hogwarts. It led to a long night in the Black home as Sirius yelled at the top of his lungs only to be shot down by Remus. Charlotte had avoided the owner of the house as much as she could, she was doing everything she needed to but made sure there was a distance between them. When the last week of August rolled around Charlotte and Matt put their precious silver robes on to Charlotte's delight. She loved the rich and elegant sliver cloak that shone in the sun.

Hermione watched in silent jealousy as Charlotte and Matt stood in their robes in the living room. It was nearing noon and the pair was soon to Floo to their school in Poland. Sirius could see the giddy and overjoyed look on Charlotte's face, it would be short-lived because Remus would find a way to get her into Hogwarts. Charlotte was standing beside the armchair Bill Weasley sat in, leaning against her legs, messing with her floor-length silver robes. Fred sat next to Matt on the love seat, shoulder to shoulder as they listened to the room or whispered to each other. Too soon Remus entered the living room to usher the pair out. The hugs weren't long enough as they bid everyone due with wishes and promises of long-winded letters. The house once again became a bit emptier as they flooed to school.

Charlotte found herself relieved as she entered the large transport hall with Matt. Farther away from the problem at hand, as she registered for her room she was recognized and congratulated for her accomplishment during the tournament. She collected her schedule and solemnly thanked the people she had never met.

She was relieved for the time being but she knew Remus, was a man of his word and he would find a way to get what he wanted.

At Grimmwald place Harry sat in his room with Ron and Hermione, the house had become quieter after the two older students left. Fred and George had gone back to being a pair of inseparable goofballs since their partners in crime had been relocated. Ron shook his head at Harry as he lay beside Hermione on his bed.

     "I don't like her."

Harry leaned his back against the headboard. "You say that every time Ron," He raised his hands as he continued to talk to the roof. "Charlie's nice."

     "And our friend."

     "She's hiding something!" Ron insisted as he looked at his best friends. "I just know it."

      "What? What could she possibly be hiding?" Hermione questioned, she was fed up with Ron's anger over Charlotte. "Dumbledore trusts her."

      "I don't think she's being honest though."

     "What could she be lying about?"

Ron sat on his sister's bed as he looked at Hermione while Harry closed his eyes to listen. "How does she know Sirius?" Ron pointed out, "I mean Remus never explicitly said she was his niece and Sirius is way too close to her for that to be the case."