Moving

Mingyu POV

I woke up as the first rays of sunlight began to shine through the curtains in my room. I was so warm, comfortable. Jihoon was still snuggled into my side where he had fallen asleep the previous night. A smile graced my lips. He looked so peaceful.

I gently brushed his blonde hair out of his face, cupping the side of his cheek as his brown eyes opened to meet mine. He jumped slightly upon waking up, but soon realized he was safe. I was glad he wasn't scaring as easily anymore.

"Good morning love," I signed with a smile.

He instantly smiled back before mouthing, "Good morning." I assumed he didn't want to remove his hands from under the covers.

We laid there for a while, just staring at each other's faces. I worked hard to ingrain every last detail of his features into my mind. I found myself staring at his lips the longest, curious as to what they would feel like on my own.

"I'm hungry," he signed after his stomach growled rather loudly.

I climbed out of bed and walked over to the other side where Jihoon was still laying. Without warning I picked him up bridle style, and ignoring his questioning signs, carried him to one of the bar stools in my small apartment's kitchen.

I set him down carefully, earning a small punch in the arm before moving to the other side of the counter. I just laughed as I proceeded to pull out a skillet from under the counter.

"Fried or scrambled?" I signed.

"Scrambled," he signed back.

I made quick work of the eggs, all the while cooking sausage in a separate pan. When it was all finished, I split the food in half before setting one plate in front of Jihoon and another one next to him for me. I poured us both a glass of milk, then made my way to my spot next to Jihoon. We ate in silence, just enjoying our meal.

When we were finished, I grabbed both plates and headed over to the sink. I was stopped before I could do anything however, Jihoon's hand resting on mine that was already over the faucet.

"You cooked," he signed. "So let me clean."

I nodded slightly, smiling as I went to go sit back down. Before I could make it that far, I heard my phone ringing from the other room. I changed my course, picking up the pace a little in order to answer before the ringing stopped.

I was too late, so I opened up my phone to see that I had a missed call from Wonwoo. I pressed call back and waited patiently for him to pick up.

"Gyu?"

"Hey Wonu! What'd you need?" I asked, glad to hear my brothers voice.

"Yeah, um I was wondering if you'd be able to help Soonyoung and I out today? We are unloading and unpacking boxes into the new house," he explained.

I remember when they had told everyone at the beach about buying a house rather than getting another apartment. Everyone was really excited to hear that they would be taking such a big step in their relationship.

Rumor has it, Wonwoo is planning to propose to Soonyoung soon, but we have some very dramatic friends that could've easily blown something small out of proportion. I love them, don't get me wrong, but they do tend to over exaggerate.

"I would love to help, but Jihoon's over. I mean I can ask him?" I suggested.

"Oh, don't worry about it then Gyu. I'm sure you guys are busy. We can manage!" he replied.