It's Me, Mingyu

Mingyu POV

"It's been a week, and Jihoon's nurse still won't let me see him!" I exclaim frustrated.

"I know Mingyu, but you have to understand that there is a reason behind everything," Hui explains calmly.

I grunt, not knowing what else to say.

Hui sighs. "Mingyu, breathe. Everything will work itself out." I nod in response.

"Why don't we end things here for today?" Hui asks cautiously. "I think you need some time to yourself Mingyu." I nod once more before making my way out of the office and back out to my car.

I feel bad because I spent my whole session with Hui just complaining about things that are out of his control.

I get in my car and drive to Jeonghan and Seungcheol's house. I know Hui just told me that I need some time to myself, but I feel like if anyone can help me feel better it's Jeonghan.

When I arrive, I make my way up to the front door and knock lightly. It only takes a few minutes for Jeonghan to open the door and pull me in for a hug.

"Hey Mingyu," he says pulling away.

"Hey," I reply with a small smile. Jeonghan's presence is already making me feel better as we make our way inside his house.

"What brings you here?" he asks leading me to the living room.

"I'm just so frustrated. Jihoon's been awake for a week now and everyone except for me is allowed to be around him," I explain upset.

"Ya know Mingyu, I'm not supposed to tell you this, none of us are, but I'm going to."

I look at him questioningly. "Jihoon has been asking for you since talking with Nicha when he first woke up," he says.

"What?" I ask dumbfounded.

"He may not know you by name, but when I talked to him while I was there yesterday he kept saying he felt something when he saw you. He said it was your voice that pulled him from the darkness, which I'm assuming means the coma," he explains.

"I-I don't know what to say..." I respond.

"It's okay," he says, "You don't have to say anything. I just want you to know that them keeping you from him is because they think he needs time to come back to his senses before you come in and possibly overload him. It's not because he has no interest in you. It's practically driving him insane that he can't see you."

A few tears slip from my eyes at Jeonghan's words. Just knowing that Jihoon wants to see me, even if he doesn't remember me, is enough.

Before Jeonghan can say anything else, my phone begins to ring from beside me. I pick up when I see that it's Wonwoo.

"Hey Wonu, what's up?"

"Mingyu where are you?" he asks in a rush.

"With Jeonghan, why?" I respond sharing a look with the older boy next to me.

"Both of you get to the hospital now! They found Jisoo and Seokmin!" he exclaims.

"We're on our way!" I say before hanging up.

I quickly explain what's going on to Jeonghan before we both rush out to my car.

We race to the front desk upon arriving at the hospital, and Jeonghan quickly explains why we're there. We're then told what room to go to. We rush down the hall and up the stairs to room 2309 on the second floor.

When we enter the room, we find that all of our friends are already there. All except Jihoon. Jeonghan heads over to Seungcheol's side by Jisoo's bed and I head over to Seokmin's.