OMG!! I wrote a story just like yours! Will you please read it?

Next act of Ranting: I am stupid. I beg for reads. Read my story?

Oh you have all fallen into this trap before. "Please read my story!" YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Begging for reads? Have you seriously resorted to begging? Do you know how stupid you sound when you beg for reads? Do you?

How stupid do you think I am?

Recently I had a wattpader ask me if I wanted them to read one of my stories. I told them firmly; "I do not ask for people to read my stories. If you see a story of mine you like go read it. I am not going to make you read anything."

It irks me so much when I go to post a comment on a story and some idiot before me was like; "HAIII! Go read my story: (insert URL here)"

I was on an ambassadors profile awhile back. In their "About me" section, they even mentioned that they will not take notice if any posts telling her to go read their story. Of course, in her comments section, there were 3 recent idiots being all like; "Hey best friend! Wanna go read my story? You can read it here: (insert URL here) Thanx lots! MWAH!"

I was befuddled at these comments. Could they not read? Are they that stupid?

So, I decided to rattle off a little message telling them that they're idiots.

The ambassador later thanked me for that and suggested that I become an ambassador. I was really thankful of her comment. I honestly do wish I could become an ambassador, but I of course am not of age.

Anyways.

Is it just me, or are there idiots on wattpad? People who think that wattpad is like school. Where they can be the most popular kid on the website. Ahaha, goodluck. Please idiots, go be idiots elsewhere.

Oh I'm sorry. Did my rant offend you? Go bitch elsewhere. Let me speak my mind.