Bluuuhhh Updates

You know, I have been on this website for 4, nearly 5 years now, and I have to say, the most recent update (as of June 27th 2015) is the worst. A few beefs I have with it:

-Apparently my stories are now in my library because I proof read them.

-The suggested follow panel is way too up in your face

-What even is the suggested reads panel anymore.

-WHAT HAPPENED TO MY NOTIFICATIONS

As you can see, there might be one in particular that I have a... bigger beef with, but I'll get to that momentarily.

Ahem...

So is there a new automatic function with stories that automatically add them to your library? Because that's shitty. Why would I want to look like a self obsessed narcissist (not that I already am) on Wattpad? Like??? I'm honestly extremely confused by this. But then again I haven't taken much of a look into this yet. THE RANTERS SHALL RANT, MOTHAFUCKAS.

Okay so, suggested follow. I rarely pay any attention to this pane, which I mean, is fine. Because it wasn't up in my face. There would be the occasional "oh I don't follow this person yet? haha ok *click*" but most of the time, I wouldn't give 2 shits about it.  

OH BUT NOW. NOOOOOW I HAVE TO SEE IT NEARLY EVERY SINGLE TIME I LOG IN. No offence Wattpad, but I really don't care that 4 people that I follow, follow someone else. I just don't. I get you may be trying to promote the lesser known user- hAHA NO OKAY THAT'S BULLSHIT BECAUSE ALL I EVER SEE IN THERE ARE THE SUPER HUGE HOT SHOT AUTHORS HAHAHA FUCK THAT'S HILARIOUS. Sorry, but no.

Now onto the suggested reads panel. 

OKAY WATTPAD, JUST BECAUSE I READ ONE ONE DIRECTION FAN FICTION BACK IN 2011 DOESN'T MEAN THAT I WANT TO READ LARRY STYLINSON FAN FIC IN THIS DAY AND AGE. I'M NOT THAT YOUNG NOR THAT INTO ONE DIRECTION ANYMORE. I mean yeah sure their music's good and stuff buT I DON'T WANT TO READ SLASH FIC ABOUT TWO OF THEIR MEMBERS. 

I haven't seen a good suggested read in awhile. Get your shit together.

AND NOW FINALLY FOLKS. LADIES, GENTLEMEN, PEOPLE OF THE NON-BINARY AND BEYOND....

m y  n o t i f i c a t i o n s

What?? What!??! WHAT???? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ONE FUNCTION ON THIS WEBSITE THAT I LIKED?? WHERE'D IT GOO!! WHY WOULD YOU GET RID OF SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FUNCTION THAT WAS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALL NOTIFICATIONS AND MY NOTIFICATIONS??? WHHYYYYYYY WATTPAD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

No okay but seriously though, I give an approximate 0.000001 fucks about how so-and-so voted for this story that I am not going to look at because it's a genre I don't like or some fan fic I don't care about or some Watty Games that I'm not going to participate in.

I GAVE FUCKS ABOUT MY PRECIOUS NOTIFICATIONS BECAUSE THEN I COULD SEE WHEN PEOPLE COMMENTED ON MY STORIES!! I WANT THAT BACK!! I WANT TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING MY WRITING!! Please Wattpad... I beg of you. 

Aaaaalllllll I waaaanntttt for Chriissstttmmaaaasssssss iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss

MY FUCKING NOTIFICATIONS BACK.