Wattpad sucks! It's not near as good as ______

The title has nothing really to do with this rant.

WATTPAD IS FREE. FUCKING FREE.

Oh I'm sorry, it seems as though you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Well, here I was browsing the clubs section when a saw a forum about the pros and cons of wattpad. That seemed interesting so I went in and of course some chick was bitching about how she wanted more reads and crap. Whatever, ignore her. I eventually found one post from this girl, who of course was bitching becuase wattpad isn't nearly as god as [INSERT WEBSITE HERE] and that wattpad was so stupid.

That brings me back to my first statement. WATTPAD IS FREE!

I want to go cry because people are so fucking stupid!

People, please.

Repeat after me:

*jams finger on random note on piano* OOOOOOOOOooh! W.A.T.T.P.A.D. is 100% absolutely free! Free as in no money! *plays fun tune* Please don't complain, fuck you! *ending tune*

Yes, and that was my completely planned amazing as shit song. You're welcome.

--------------

PSA TIME

You guys don't have to read this if it does not interest you!

SO yeah, you guys all know who I am, and the like. Some of you guys know I like to do shit and for that kind of shit, I need money.

For example, I'm broke. My family's broke. So if I want to do shit, I have to earn my own money, which is hard when you don't have a job.

So yeah! I know that the people of Wattpad like reading so, I have a few ideas in my thinker box. 

One; bookmarks! Who likes bookmarks? I could design you some nice bookmarks! Maybe? Ship it to you? Like a couple bucks a piece? They don't have to be Rants From a Psycho Girl related, but yeah! As long as it's not copyrighted...

Two; Actual copies of a book like Rants From A Psycho girl or The Second or maybe Diary of A Psychopathic Girl??? 

Three; You guys ask me for something? Art comission? Writing comission? Like seriously, just ask and I'll tell you if I can do it! 

Thank you guys so much for thinking about helping, it would seriously help me out soo soo sooooo much.