Unrealistic Stories

Oh so you're browsing through well, whatever it is your browsing for and then this little Student/Teacher releationship. Or when you hit Wattpad shuffle and get a Student/Teacher relationship story.

ARGH

YUCK

OH MY GOD

THAT IS DISGUSTING

WHY WOULD YOU WRITE A FUCKING STORY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR TEACHER... IN A RELATIONSHIP.

We've all had multiple teachers before, and I can guarantee you, there is NO FUCKING WAY I would even want to get close with any of them.

That thought puts a shiver down my spine!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT.

THAT IS SO FUCKING UNREALISTIC, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

I mean, yes it has happened. (There's an Adam Sandler movie making fun of it,) But c'mon guys, that's just wrong. That's just, horrid. That's just... I'm at a fucking loss of words for how gross and disgusting that is.

Oh and Brother/Sister,

C'mon girls, I don't care how Godly looking your brother is, keep it in the family.

That's just morbid.

Why would you want to do such a thing? I mean, UGH. That's fucking wrong!

What about: "My Life Story of My Step Dad Raping and Stabbing Me."

That is just one thing that DOES not need to be shared here. Please, I beg of you stop.

But of course, if it's a loving story, don't take it down, but the story of your step dad raping and almost murdering you? That's not cool hun. Even if your just writing about how your dad "did things" to you, there's no reason to take it down, just don't get graphic. That's something personal that you DON'T share with the internet.

I'm doing this for your own good.

Trust me, I know.

There could be lawsuits and shit like that. (No, it didn't happen to me, it happened to a friend of mine.)

I read this one (I have no idea why,) and every chapter the girl was stabbed multiple times, thrown out windows and she still lived with her father for years.

For one, you should be dead. You don't survive getting stabbed that often.

Second, you'd be whisked up and taken away by child services after one lashing.

Third, I understand that there are people in this world that cruel, but he'd be locked up.

That is all. This rant could easily offend someone, please PM me if it did, and I will take it down.