First World Problems.

I'M  CURRENTLY IN A MOOD WHICH MEANS TIME FOR RANTING TIME. PEOPLE ON WATTPAD THESE DAYS, I MEAN, DA FUQ?

~~

Sorry guys, my internet is a little slower than usual and I won't be able to upload as fast/post to you so soon.

WUT.

Are you SERIOUSLY making and authors note JUST so you can tell me your internet is running A LITTLE slower than usual?

OH MY GOD.

Are you fucking kidding me?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Bitch please! You're from the US and you telling us that your internet is slow? HOW DO YOU THINK PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA FEEL? THEY'RE INTERNET IS WORSE THAN HOTEL WI-FI IN THE STATES.

Now, any 90's or further children were probably told as a child to eat their food because children in Africa are starving and we should be grateful to have this meal.

So people of the interweb, please STOP TAKING YOUR FUCKING INTERNET FOR GRANTED.

Oh but my internet is actually really slow, it took me like 30 more seconds than usual to write you this message.

I've said this too many times, and now I'm going to say it in real context. GET THE FUCK OUT. I WANT YOU TO GET THE FUCK OFF OF THE INTERNET RIGHT NOW.

So what your internet is slower than usual so you can't update on Wednesday? AS LONG AS YOU UPDATE ON A REGUALR BASIS, I THINK YOU'RE FINE. And I don't think your internet speed has anything to do with how fast you type.

UGH! I'm just so fucking mad right now! I WANT THESE PEOPLE TO PLEASE GET OFF OF THE INTERNET.

I'm out, I'm going to go try and update now.

AND PLEASE, BE GRATEFULL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO DON'T HAVE WHAT YOU HAVE.